“Good food, nothing fabulous”

Fitzpatrick's Deli & Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Somers Point
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Connecticut Ave.
Transit: NJ Transit available on Route 9.
Description: Fitzpatrick's serves hearty breakfast,deli lunch and steakhouse dining for dinner. All entree selections are house made using the finest quality ingredients. Catering include both on and off premise options for private and semi-private functions.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've been here a few times over the past few months and recently got takeout.

I've met a friend here for lunch a couple of times. Good service....they let us talk and take as long as we wanted without feeling rushed. We just had soup and sandwiches the three times we were there and the food was good. Not great but good.

My husband and I were there for lunch and again it was good. He had a chicken cheesesteak and that was truly very good. Service was also very good.

We ordered 2 dinners to take out from there recently. When I got the food home they had left out one of the side items. That was annoying because of course we paid for it. I ordered the salmon. It was over-cooked. I'd rather have it over cooked than under and I still ate it.

My husband had the flounder wrapped scallops. An odd combination but he liked it. Again...a little overcooked but he still ate it.

We'll probably give then another chance for dinner takeout and it's now in the regular rotation of places for lunch so I recommend it. It's not fantastic but it's a solid "good".

1  Thank Winnie A

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I'm local to the area & had a meeting. We chose Fitzpatrick's & were very pleased with the experience. We had the Texas french toast & an omelette... both were great! Our waitress & the other staff were very friendly. After all these years of living here, I couldn't believe we hadn't gone here sooner, but we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had a brunch here and everyone enjoyed this very much. The service was wonderful. Even had gluten free bread. There is a nice porch that had great air conditioned everywhere. Food was delicious highly recommend! The Belgian waffles and pancakes were a winner. Parking is difficult as so popular.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife had crab cakes; couldn't finish it. My short ribs entre was beautifully served and tasted just fine. This is a gem of a restaurant. They even have a large counter for eating, providing a sense of a diner. Yes, several steak choices are on the menu. Courteous helpful servers and staff as well.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We really enjoyed this place! It had such a great variety. I was looking at their menu and thinking what more would I possibly want to order?? We basically stumbled upon it, and we were so glad we did. Great options for young kids up to adults. Our server was super-friendly and very helpful.