“Worst food I ever had in South Jersey” 2 of 5 bubbles

Fitzpatrick's Deli & Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Somers Point
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Connecticut Ave.
Transit: NJ Transit available on Route 9.
Description: Fitzpatrick's serves hearty breakfast,deli lunch and steakhouse dining for dinner. All entree selections are house made using the finest quality ingredients. Catering include both on and off premise options for private and semi-private functions.
“Worst food I ever had in South Jersey”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Went for something light this afternoon. I ordered cup of chicken noodle soup and grilled vegetables salad. My husband had chili and Italian hoagie. Chicken noodle soup -broth with bow tie pasta. Chili was very thick, and I don't think any spices were used. Salad was horrible. It was greens soaked with vinaigrette (more like vinegar), some whole garlic cloves, pickled beets and some little pieces of raw veggies. Grilled Vegetables Salad ????
And my husbands sandwich: stale roll, same veggies and lunch meat and cheese roll-ups on top (?). Overall worst food that we had in Jersey.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank chika121

Chadds Ford, PA
“Great for dinner too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Classic Jewish deli fare, but also great and varied dinner menu that rivals some of the better restaurants in the area. Great value for good food.

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Great for Deli and Potato salad!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had been on a quest for some time to find the best potato salad (with the exception of homemade). Fitzpatricks had catered a local event I attended and lo and behold- the potato salad was amazing!!! They started out as a tiny deli in a strip shopping center, but has since expanded to a single dwelling "restaurant and steakhouse". The quality of the potato salad remains the same.

So we go for the deli special- I get a turkey special (of course with the potato salad) and my friend orders the corned beef special. The portions are HUGE with plenty of meat for the value.

Don't forget to get extra potato salad before you leave.

I can't comment on much else as I get the same thing everytime I go. However if you are looking for a great deli, good service and reasonable prices, I would recommend Fitzpatricks.

Linwood, New Jersey
“Breakfast/lunch Only”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

We've enjoyed breakfast and lunch at Fitzpatrick's for years. The new location has dinner every night. The first try service was terrible. First, waited for table while hostess talking w/friends, waitresses talking to each other. No one even said "be right with you" or any acknowledgement.
Waitress didn't know soup of day, wrong food served. Tried again last night. We ordered soup, then salads came when we had half of soup left. OK. Then less than 5 min. later meals came. We had soup, salad, and entrees on talble at same time!! She said she'd put it under heat lamps till we could finish earlier courses. Ugg! But then they started using some kind of cleaning solution that the smell made it impossible to finish anyway. Don't know if it was the mop bucket that was sitting there, or what they used on some surface. We took food home to finish later. I guess it was end of night, but rather they told us they were closed than ruining our meal! Too many other great places in area to waste time and money on dinner here.

1 Thank Joker502
Longport, New Jersey
“THe Move Never Changed the Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been going to this local deli for years. There are three reasons why I go here with the family, GOOD FOOD, reasonable prices and GREAT SERVERS. My breakfast is always the same, Pork roll, egg and cheese on a Kaiser bun. I have to tell the server to use half the cheese because they never shy away from loading your dish up. I have yet to find a better Pork roll egg and cheese anywhere I have traveled. THe lunches are goood also, THe turkey special is piled high with fresh store cooked turkey (none of that turkey loaf junk) with really good tasting cole slaw. MY boys love the chicken salad with bacon (who wouldn't)or the turkey club junior (ain't nothing junior about it) We've been going there for so long, that all of the servers have waited on us so it would be hard to single anyone one out. LEts just say they are really good at their jobs. You have to think of the Carnegie Deli in NY, well this place gives them a run for their money. Gotta try it either passing through to Ocean City or to Atlantic City. Well worth the stop! They 've moved twice over the years and the quality and quantity never changed it's a testament to what makes a restaurant successful