“Doesn’t measure up. ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten at other Clancy’s and was truly disappointed by this one. We went on a Saturday night in July and the place was empty while other local restaurants had waits. We had the calamari for an appetizer and it was spicy and rubbery as opposed to crisply fried. Two in our party ordered Prime Rib and both pieces of meat were very dry though asked for”medium” cook. I had fish tacos made with flounder and they were bland and came with potato chips so I couldn’t even add cole slaw to dress it up. The last member of our party had a salmon dish as she said it was good but didn’t rave. Overall the food was lack luster at best. Next time we will wait in line elsewhere!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here last Friday and Louis was our server. He took great care of us- calamari was great! Wife had salmon salad and I the salmon Oscar. Food was terrific!. Went to the bar afterwards where dj was playing great mix of oldies and new music- bartenders there were great!
Reasonable prices for food and drink and a great evening. Thank you!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Went for lunch. The service was terrible. Ordered an easy dish and waited a long time to receive my food. It was cold in the restaurant. The walls are filthy as can be. The tables are sticky. It was one of the worst restaurants I have ever eaten. Will not be returning and will let my family and friends now.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We have been frequenting Clancy’s for a number of years. Their wait staff is very friendly and accommodating. Clancy’s dinners are good. One time they had a Short Rib Special which was one of the best I’ve ever had. Their regular menu offers many options. Their pricing is reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

On a whim my wife and I stopped in Clancy's on a Sunday evening for some bar munchies. Both bars were crowded but we were able to find two seats. The high tops and tables were pretty much empty so there was an alternative to the bar if need be. NFL games were on the multitude of TV's on all walls in the bar area. We were greeted promptly by the bartender and served drinks. We were also given menus and she explained the Sunday football bar special menu. We split the cheese steak spring rolls and waffle fries covered in brisket, cheese and other garnishes. Both were very good but not as hot as we would have liked. The waitress never checked on us after serving our food which we didn't understand since the food sector wasn't very busy. All in all a nice time and we'll return.

Date of visit: September 2017