“their crab cakes spoil you forever”

The Windjammer Diner Bar & Grille
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Somers Point
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Diner Bar & Grille
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My friend and I live out of town.She and I are volunteer charity workers.On one visit, the Windjammer was recommended by local friends.We liked it so much, that we ate there for all our meals,during our four day stay.Breakfasts,lunches, and dinners.We ordered crab cakes, and they were the best we ever tasted.(And we come from "Crabcake Country") Absolutely delicious. Just one of them is a meal. The Lamb roast again was the best ever tasted. There was no doubt about about our choice of restaurants,during our next visits, (Four so far) Windjammer all the way!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I really liked their crab cakes and clams in white sauce.
Their week day happy hour specials ROCK! (1/2 off regular price)
The service was also excellent!
I would deffinately come back!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed across the street at the Econo Lodge. Checked out Sunday Morning January 20, 2013 and decided to have breakfast since it was so close. What a nice place. It appears to be run by various family members. Great service and large menu. Order was taken promptly and food was served quickly. We had omlettes and pancakes and everything was very tasty. Very clean and appears to be a relatively new building. We will be back on our next trip to AC!

Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this diner. It really should be called a restaurant not a diner. I went here for lunch with 4 other people. I ordered the eggplant Italiano. That had to be the best eggplant I've ever had. It's basically eggplant Parmesan but this had such a delicious crunchy coating on it and the portion was huge so of course I had to take home leftovers which gave me a second meal. When I entered I passed by the desert counter and just knew I had to have something from there. So I ordered the chocolate mousse cake which comes in a glass and was out of this world delicious. I must make this place a regular stop. I whole heatedly recommend this place you will be very satisfied.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

For a large scale diner this place exceeds all expectations. Atmosphere is that of a diner and not a bar. Food is above average for most items and pricing is reasonable.