“very nice place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Great Bay Resort and Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: This championship 18-hole golf course hosts the annual LPGA tour event.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

we went for a rehearsal dinner,the food the staff and the facility itself was top notch.everyone was very helpful. all the attendee's were complimentary.

1  Thank barb4461

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Bought Gift Certificates for Golf and was told the cart was included in the price I paid at the time I purchased the certificate. When my husband went to use my gift, they charged him another fee for a cart, We had no recourse because they did not write on certificate that the cart was included (which I paid for). It just said "one round of golf". Others I have spoke to said their membership billings are ususally wrong and they sometimes get charged things that they did not purchase such as drinks, food, etc

2  Thank Katie R
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Fun course and great value. I've played some of the best courses in the country and these greens were as fast as any I've played. Stay below the hole! Food was good at the 19th hole.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I attended two events at Great Bay this summer, one a wedding and one a charity event. Food and service was great at both. Beautiful venue.

1  Thank JAC763