“Really good pizza and dinners.”

Vincenzo's Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Smithville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Whenever I am out in the Smithville section of Galloway, NJ, I try to stop here to get a few slices, eat dinner or take a pizza home.
While they do offer free local delivery, they do not have delivery all the way to Atlantic City.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Hubby and I had an excellent dinner tonight. No wait and it was very crowded, eggplant parm and chicken parm were awesome, huge portions. Service was awesome. Can’t wait to return to this BYOB!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Made the mistake of ordering takeout from here. How hard is it to make a Chef's salad? Menu stated egg, turkey, ham, provolone cheese and tuna. Got it home and there was no egg or turkey to be found. One slice of ham rolled with one slice of cheese. I am not a big eater but this salad for $12 was a joke. Scoop of tuna was good but not worth what was paid for. Sorry but I remember your good old days and they are a thing of the past. I am done!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

USUALLY GREAT, This Time Some Things were not right, No Remedy. We have been there at least 8 times this summer and this is the first time we have to give them an average rating. ordered the veal special and it was the toughest pieces of veal we have ever gotten there. Plus, the pasta on two dishes was cool which is unlike this place. Told the waitress after we could not chew the veal any more and instead of saying, Can I get you a different dish??? she offered to put a piece of chicken in our leftover box. one small piece of chicken ??? when we returned two decent pieces of veal??? very disappointed. wondering if we should go back????

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

If you are ever in the area look for this hidden gem in south jersey food is always on point and service too. A lot to choose from wide variety of food not just Italian

Date of visit: August 2018