“Tiger's Tale Definitely not Fine or Good Dining”
Review of Tiger's Tale

Tiger's Tale
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Skillman
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went with the Family to The The Tiger's Tale in Skillman NJ definitely walked out just as hungry as when we walked in, Portions were smalled when they brought me my pasta i asked for the rest of the meal and was advised thats all you get no offer to redo or nothing, my son in law ordered the grouper and ate less than half and told them it just wasn't good but they didn't care they offered to wrap it up to take home but if it wasn't good as fresh we doubted it would be any better as a left over I asked to have the fish removed from the bill as it wasn't satisfactory but they refused they said he ate almost half and wouldn't do anything for him no replacement or offer of a substitute. They're only interested in the cash register not the customer. If thinking of going here, eat first before going because you definitely don't want to go here for the food.

1  Thank scott3154

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I love this place.....so many items on the menu, from comfort food to some higher end items. Nice atmosphere, like Cheers in the bar area and the dining room is rustic. They added three booths at the front in the bar area and those are great for families who want to watch TV. No waiting area and no reservations, so that can be tough on the weekends or when there is a local sports team game.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This institution is sort of what any neighborhood joint aspires to. Very large comfort food menu, good drink selections, knowledgeable and pleasant staff. Can get very busy during games. Kis friendly, at least during the day.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This restaurant is centered around it's bar scene. The food id very good, but people like to eat at the bar and enjoy the crowd. We went on a Monday, and it was STILL busy. A lot of the food is made behind the bar- Roasted cherrystone clams (great), lamb chops (great, burgers (excellent), etc. The staff cook the bar food, and the kitchen staff cook the main dishes. They have Karaoke night, trivia night, sports nights, etc. It is fun, and you can feel the vibe the minute you walk in. Young and old. It is a place to talk and meet people. Thursdays-Sundays are REALLY crowded, so choose wisely.

Hint: Get there before 7 to have any chance to get a seat at the bar. People come, and stay for hours upon hours.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I were passing through Montgomery, NJ on our way home from New York City. It was Sunday afternoon, and Cindy had informed me that she was starting to get hungry. Then I spotted the Tiger's Tale and noticed a large number of cars in the parking lot, despite the fact that it was not a prime mealtime. So we stopped in. We were both glad we did. Cindy had fried shrimp, and I had a rock cornish game hen. Both our meals were excellent. I recommend this place to anyone who is passing through the Trenton area.