“Popular place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I often stop at this Starbucks location, including most early mornings during the week on my way to work. I'm in so often now that they start my oatmeal and get my Venti coffee ready as soon as I walk in the door. During they day and on weekends, they can get crowded but the line moves along rather quickly.

Not much else you can say. It's your typical Starbucks and that's a good thing.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed July 4, 2013

They know me, know what I get and I love it. I get the same thing everyday and will continue to go. :-)

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This Starbucks is really nice and big inside, nicer than most I've been to. Definitely a place to stop and rest your weary feet after shopping.