“A Home in Short Hills”
Review of Hilton Short Hills

Hilton Short Hills
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Short Hills
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great Hotel, Very friendly staff, feels like one is at home. Just in front of this amazing Short Hills Mall! Also would mention the food is very good. A perfect place!

Clean and well decorated, with many spaces with different atmosphere, such as the bar, the restaurant, the excecutive lounge. They also have a little pantry to pick your own stuff and go to your room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Indriani S, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

I am glad that you have such great memories from this past stay and look forward to welcoming you both back in the very near future

There are newer reviews for Hilton Short Hills

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Excellent service Everyone went out of there way to make our stay and our daughters wedding party feel welcome Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area. All our guests had an excellent time and a great experience Everything was done to make us feel at home

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for the great feedback from your most recent stay. A congratulation on your Daughter’s wedding! I was delighted to read that you were well looked after by our team and that you were able to suitably celebrate and relax. It is so nice to hear from our guest, as we value your feedback tremendously

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Recently, I spent a fantastic weekend at the Hilton Short Hills, in New Jersey. The ride from New York was fine since the hotel is only 20 miles from NYC. The hotel is located directly across from the Short Hills Mall one of the premier shopping venues in the northeast. The hotel's brick exterior does not give any clue to the glamour and beauty of the hotel once inside. The lobby is spectacular, marble floors, dark wood panelling, and a beautiful metallic concave dome over the center. Our suite was superb with large living room, beautiful king bedroom, large flat screen tv and a comfortable dining area. Lots of closet space and beautiful bathroom with amenities. We had made an appointment for a message and facial at eforea the elegant hilton inspired full service spa. We came away relaxed and feeling years younger!
We had an excellent meal at the new Dining Room restaurant which was recently redecorated and reopened. The Dining room is stunning with lots of seating , beautiful flowers and lighting.
The menu designed by Chef Kennedy was filled with old favorites and newly designed dishes , we particularly enjoyed the seafood, and steak.
The next morning we feasted at the famed Hilton Short Hills Sunday Brunch. Tables of delicacies both hot and cold, including bowls of black and red domestic caviar. Hot and Cold dishes and serving stations for Eggs and Meat. All this and a gorgeous table filled with desserts and a chocolate fountain. It just doesn't get any better!
We reluctantly had to leave for home after spending an awesome weekend at one of the Northeast's finest staycations....The Hilton Short Hills

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barry K
Indriani S, Sales Coordinator at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you so much for a such a wonderful review! It is so nice to read that you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is an extremely convenient location for my visit to the regional office; easy travel from PA and to the office for morning meeting. Also, this is a great location for a variety dining opportunities. Two minor items this trip; on my last stay the bathroom sink backed up with very slow water drainage and the floor lamp did not have a working bulb.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This Hilton Hotel is conveniently located and walking distance to the Short Hills Mall! Service is excellent and felt very safe. Clean and well staffed. Hotel had an elegant feel which I loved. Just a little pricey for a business stay being that I did not have time to take advantage of any of the amenities or even walk through the Hotel much.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This really is a very nice hotel to stay at in Short Hills NJ. I am a Hilton Honors member, so when I got to the hotel they told me I was upgraded to the Executive floor for being a member. I thought that was a nice touch. I was there for a wedding and the food was awesome. They have a great outdoor pool and they have a spa that I did not use. When I returned to my room at night, the AC in my upgraded room was broken. I returned at around 1 AM. They sent engineering to fix it but it was broken and he said he would bring a fan which he did, and offered to check if another room was available. It was. The room also smelled of smoke after he tried to fix it. So at 1:30 in the AM I moved rooms with the help of a bellman. When I asked for money back. The front desk person said we already gave you an upgrade when you came but she said she would take off $49 dollars. I was a little surprised they did not comp the room altogether and felt like saying well you upgraded me to a room with a broken AC unit, but I did not. All in all, other than this problem, a first rate place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I love this hotel! We have stayed here at least three times, and have always had a great experience. The rooms are updated, very modern, and always clean. The beds are very comfortable (except if you aren't a fan of feather pillows, bring your own!). The location is excellent with easy access to the highway and conveniently located across the street from The Mall at Short Hills (very upscale but does have a few stores like Gap, Macy's, Loft). There are also a few restaurants at the mall, including Cheesecake Factory and Joe's American Grill. The spa at the hotel is WONDERFUL! I had a massage during our last stay and the entire spa experience was very relaxing and I felt very pampered! The bar/lounge is great for a drink, a little expensive, but they have a good selection of wine. We really enjoy this place. We usually spend time in Westfield, NJ during our stay which is about 15-20 minutes away, it's a really cute town with a quaint yet trendy downtown-lots of restaurants (most are BYOB), shopping, and just a very pretty area! The NJ transit is also very close to the Hilton. Overall, a really great hotel in a convenient location to NYC, and other surrounding towns.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
#1 of 1 in Springfield

Been to Hilton Short Hills? Share your experiences!