“Loved this hotel!!!”
Review of Hilton Short Hills

Hilton Short Hills
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Short Hills
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Very professional and polite staff. All around great experience. Food was excellent and spa was great too. Could not find any complaints.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
AmberDubiny, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2011

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay overall with us! I hope that we will welcome you as a guest in the near future and surpass your expectations once again.

Best regards,
Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed June 5, 2011

Three of us used the spa at SHH. We went because it was a birthday celebration for MOM. They have renovated the spa several years ago. It is beautiful, but very expensive. Each spa treatment was well over $100 a piece. There is a lot of pampering that goes on-nice robe, private treatment rooms, nice transition spaces while you wait for your next service. We also decided to eat there afterwards and went to the Terrace restaurant in the hotel we waited for 10 minutes waiting to be seated. No one came. A waitress wiping off tables gave us menus. I refused to pay 16 for a hamburger. we left and we went back to Montclair and ate at the Bistro restaurant. Delicious. The spa is a rare treat. Get a second job to pay for your visit.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor, we appreciate all of our guests feedback. I did take mention to your comments concerning the prices in our eforea Spa, as well as your feedback about the Terrace Restaurant.

I did want to take a moment to apologize if the pricing reflecting our services detered you in any way, however I want to assure you that the quality of the service a client receives while a guest in the spa or in any outlet of the hotel is by far world class. We strive to make every customer feel valued and appreciated for their business, and I do extend an apology to you if this was not your experience.

I thank you for your response and wish to invite you back to the hotel for another opportunity to depict the value a guest of ours receives. If you would like to connect further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 2, 2011

We were attending a wedding in the local area and found this Hilton to be very accommodating. We were arriving the day of the wedding and slipped into the salon to have a set and curl done at the last minute. The front desk was short staffed but they hustled and got the job done with a smile. It was the holiday weekend so everyone was short handed. The room was clean and the people were very pleasant and helpful (directions, services at the restaurant, etc.)
This was our first 'green' hotel in terms of air conditioning so the A/C only goes on when there is movement in the room. It is something to get used to but good for everyone in the long run. Thank you Hilton for going green!
This is also across from our favorite shopping mall, The Short Hills Mall. You have to make a point to stop in. It is also really easy to get into the City from here.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent review of our property on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to see that your stay at our hotel was an enjoyable one. I thank you for your feedback concerning the eforea Spa as well as the great service you received from our staff on such a busy holiday weekend. I hope that you enjoyed the wedding you attended and that the experience was a memorable one.

As a Hilton guest, your opinions are very important to us, and we strive to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.

Reviewed May 25, 2011

Hotels near EWR airport were full this particular weekend, so my company booked us in this Hilton property near Morristown. It was a 20min taxi ride from the airport. The property is updated, classy, comfortable and quiet - everything you would expect in a higher end Hilton property.

Dinner in the restaurant, while a bit pricey, was nice. Wait staff was attentive, if not just a bit overly so - borderline pretentious. However, this attitude beats cold and surly any day of the week.

I had an opportunity to use the fitness center. Without a doubt, one of the NICEST fitness centers I've used in a hotel in some time. The equipment was all recent and well maintained. TV's were plentiful.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
AmberDubiny, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Thank you for posting your review concerning your recent stay here at the Hilton Short Hills. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay overall with us. I was pleased to see that the attention of our restaurant staff was noted as well as your comments concerning our fitness center.

I thank you for the positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

The Hilton Short Hills was exactly what I expected from a Hilton: recently remodeled rooms, great amenities, and a nice, generic decor. We really enjoyed our stay and the staff was able to get us three rooms all next to each other.

We ate a late lunch in the bar area, and my pork sandwich was quite good, as were the fried pickles.

My only gripe: it wasn't clear upon arrival that parking your car yourself is an option, so we went with the valet, not knowing any better. Whoops. Could have saved $20.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
AmberDubiny, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2011

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. It is a a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I am glad to see that you were satisfied with your meal as well as the service of our team members, I do apologize that you were not informed of complimentary self parking and hope that this did not mar your entire stay with us.

Thank you for all of your positive feedback and we look forward to welcoming your return in the near future,

All the best.

Reviewed April 12, 2011

This was our second visit to the hotel. This time it was for my daughter's wedding. She was getting married Saturday night at a temple 10 minutes away. We had 38 rooms booked, and a breakfast planned for the next morning. Things couldn't have gone any better than they did. Lauren Rabinowitz, Emily Wassink, Mary Vale and Amber went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. From the minute we arrived they took care of everything. The hotel was extremely busy that weekend, but we were treated royally. Thank you to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2011
AmberDubiny, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

Dear Helene,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the service of our Sales and Catering team, as well as the rave reviews concerning your daughter's wedding. I am delighted to hear that your experience with us was so memorable, and we wish the best to the bride and groom.

I want to thank you for your feedback and wonderful remarks, and hope that we will have the pleasure again to have you as a guest in the near future.

Guest Relations

Reviewed April 9, 2011

Very good quality Hilton hotel. Rooms were spacious and had all the required amenities. Breakfast buffets could have been better staffed though - I had to ask for basics like butter and food quality was only OK. Very good leisure centre with an excellent swimming pool. Very friendly staff in the main bar area and as usual with American hotels portions were very large.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
AmberDubiny, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Short Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2011

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor, we appreciate all of our guests feedback. I thank you for your comments concerning our leisure facilities as well as took mention your observation pertaining to our breakfast buffet, and I wanted to reach out and connect with you.

We strive to exceed guest expectations, and I do apologize if you experienced any infraction concerning the areas that were mentioned. As a Hilton guest, your opinions are very important to us, and I wanted to thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.

Guest Relations Manager.

#2 of 5 in Morristown
The Kenilworth Hotel
The Kenilworth Hotel
#1 of 1 in Kenilworth

Been to Hilton Short Hills? Share your experiences!