“Anniversary Dinner”

Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Excellent dinner and service. It is BYOB, but every table is ready with glasses and chiller buckets. The Bisque was amazing, creamy and rich, just delicious. Surf and turf was well prepared and came with potato au gratin which was very good as well. Overall, a little pricey, but a great choice for a special meal!

1  Thank bepc10

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Good food, well-presented and properly served made for an enjoyable dinner. Loved the pecan crusted goat cheese appetizer.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

My best friend invited me to eat at Bisque and she is a regular there. The food was outstanding and I can be picky but there is nothing to complain about here. The service was excellent. You didn't have to wait a second for anything you needed. The food was excellent from the complementary rolls with garlic dipping sauce to the appetizers and the entrees. We loved the lobster bisque soup and the barrata over arugala for appetizer. For dinner we had Kansas style strip steaks over mashed potatoes with fresh grilled zucchini. My bff enjoyed the filet mignon over potatoes and fried onion rings and grilled asparagus. I tried the chicken gabrielle which had chicken, crab and lobster with fresh vegetables. Everything was delicious. Portions were perfect. It's a bring your own too! Great atmosphere. Family owned business so everyone is friendly, professional and hard working! <jerseyshorefoodies>

2  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Though we have stayed on LBI many times over the years, my family tried bisque for the first time this week. What a wonderful discovery! Service was professional and friendly. Everything was fantastic from the lobster bisque with huge chunks of lobster to the halibut with a creamy crab risotto. Though we were full, we couldn't leave without trying dessert. The key lime tart was the perfect end to a fabulous dinner. So thankful we discovered this gem and can't wait to go back next year!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Bisque is a solid restaurant, with consistently excellent food, open year round in LBI. Their Prime Rib is the best I’ve ever had, and the special menu additions are usually interesting and delicious. We eat here about 4 – 6 times a year and we have never had a bad meal. Portion size is large, so I usually leave with a doggy bag. Of course, that could be because the Banana Xango dessert is a required part of my meal.

1  Thank 1L0veSummer