All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomroom was cleanfirst floornice balconyassigned parkingcorner roomlong beach islandfront desk staffoff seasonwet barconvenient locationthe jersey shoreocean view buildingfavorite spotcoffee makerking bed
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Enjoyed my recent stay at the Drifting Sands Motel. Was pleasantly surprised to find I had a beachfront room. Room was clean and had all the amenities I could have hoped for and the staff was friendly and accommodating. It was a good value for its location and will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed September 7, 2017

The hotel room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Our room was conveniently located to the beach. We had a very wind beach day and used the beach loungers near the hotel which were perfect. I would love to stay there again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank StacyH1424
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

The Hotel was in a nearby beach area unfortunately the room was musty the sheets were so dirty. Air-conditioning system had mold the filters in the air-conditioning were so dirty.

I asked for clean sheets.... all the did was cover dirty sheets with clean sheets.

Please do you wear the air-conditioning mold infested to not turn on the air-conditioner

Only reason I'm giving this 2 stars is because the beach was absolutely beautiful

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Ally D
Reviewed August 31, 2017

Just stayed at the Drifting Sands for a week (third year in a row) and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. The front desk staff as well as the housekeeping staff were pleasant, courteous and helpful. As I stay in the same room every year, it was clean and comfortable. The deals offered are the best on LBI where you stay 2 nights and get the 3rd night free (weekdays). Free beach badges are definitely a plus and it is very convenient to everything - restaurants and shopping. I travel alone and always feel safe. It is a great place to vacation on LBI!

Room Tip: Different type of rooms available - check out deals during the week!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Great for a weekend get-away. Our room was oceanfront with a little patio. Proximity to the beach was excellent. The room was average. The staff was nice. I would stay again for a couple days but would need something bigger to stay longer.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple