All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomroom was cleanfirst floornice balconyassigned parkingcorner roomlong beach islandfront desk staffoff seasonwet barconvenient locationthe jersey shoreocean view buildingfavorite spotcoffee makerking bed
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this place to my dog. We stayed here for a baseball tournament and it was the most horrible place I have ever seen. It was filthy and overpriced. I thought I was in a taping of the show "Cops."

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank Tebowood
Reviewed July 22, 2012

For a few seasons we rented rooms at this hotel. We liked that it was on the beach and if we booked early we could get a little bit of a discount. Our room had two double beds and a mini fridge and sink, a whirlpool tub and a balcony. We were not ocean front, but ocean view. For our family we always had adjoining rooms and it was great. If you want a central island location, this is it! Just over the bridge and you find yourself at the hotel. The hotel staff was always ready to provide whatever we needed and the rooms were very clean, especially compared to some of the other hotel rooms we saw on the island that had that run down beach feel to them. We now rent a house on another part of the island, as our family has grown and it better meets our overall needs.

Room Tip: The ocean view rooms are bigger than the ocean front rooms and I believe the outdoor seating area is a little different too.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Feetinsandforever
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a wedding. Our rooms were very clean and the mini fridge in the room was a great bonus. The staff was very helpful. We can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is our second trip to this location. Our stay was split between two rooms on the same floor. My one complaint would be about the number of bugs that were in our room. These source seemed to be the baseboard heater vents but not sure. We did complain but can't be too sure that they did anything about it. The shower heads could be replaced.
On the plus side the jacuzzi was great after long hours at the beach. You cannot beat this place for the convenient location and beach access.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank eguy_1972
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Needed a place on short notice too stay on business. They were accommodating in avery possible way. The room was clean and the beach was 20 steps away and good food and excellent shopping was a short walk. As soon as I can afford it the family and I will be going!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business