“Fantastic pancakes” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

It was very busy but we got a table within 5 mins for 14 people. The pancakes were delicious and they did an excellent kids portions - although these were still pretty huge. I had poached eggs with Canadian bacon which was good but potatoes were just ok. Very good service.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank SKD73

“An LBI institution for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I have been going to Jayson's for years. You definitely have to wait to get in sometimes, but it's worth it. They have a great selection for breakfast, and it's all delicious. I had the pigs in a blanket the last time I was there and it was fantastic.

Prices are reasonable. The only problem with the place is that they don't take credit or ATM cards for payment.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Brian B
Trenton, New Jersey
“Best waffles I've had in years.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

The waffles were delicious. I ate the entire thing and I am not one to finish my food. Being a New Yorker, it is rare that I can compliment food outside of the city but I must say that I will go back there whenever I am in LBI.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Mrsmanutti
Delran, New Jersey
“A family tradition!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Every time my family stays on LBI we always make it a point to stop at Jaysons at least once. We love being greeted by the same friendly faces year after year, always offering me fresh hot coffee before I barely have my tush in a seat. And of course, we love the food! You can't beat the home fries, we always order a side for the table. My boys ordered the Jaysons Jumbo this year but couldn't finish it. They reluctantly packed up 2 of the pancakes and some bacon for later. This place is a yearly tradition for us and we can't wait to visit again next year!

2 Thank SeaWife344
Little Egg Harbor
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We went to Jason's on the recommendation of friends are we weren't disappointed. Service was pleasant with a knowledgeable server who greeted us with a smile and was very accommodationing. The omelets were delicious. Everything was served in a timely matter and exactly to order. Can't wait to go back to try more specialty omelets and pancakes. Love this place.

1 Thank shorefoods