“Best Casual Seafood on LBI”

Pinky Shrimp's Seafood Co
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We love "Pinky's" and make it a must eat at on every trip to LBI. The portions are huge, and all seafood very fresh.

Date of visit: July 2011

Reviewed March 25, 2011

Food was okay but not in the same category as other "Restaurants". Not bad for casual dining or take out. I prefer a real Restauant experience.

Date of visit: August 2010
Reviewed August 30, 2010

This was a good place to order fresh seafood. I would stay away from the fried clam strips a little over done for my taste. But the mango combo and the snow crab legs were really good and tasty. Its a bit pricey but you get a generous plate with the sides. This place is strickly take out and you need to order early we had to wait about 45 mins for 4 dishes.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

Outstanding crabcakes - best in the county! Get them broiled, not fried. Other food is as good, I am told by my family. But I always get the crabcakes. Portion are generous so you will never leave hungry and may even have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. This place is all take-out although there are large picnic tables outside if you decide to eat there - which we always do. Kind of funky, but on a nice day it works. Your order is taken quickly at the counter but you might have a wait during peak time until your name is called. You can count on the food being fresh and piping hot. Worth the trip.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

My first time in LBI and we stopped at Pinky for seafood. It is a takeout spot but they have plenty of benches outside to sit and eat. You can order all types of seafood..cooked or raw to take home and cook yourself. What a great choice. I ordered the steamed hard shell crabs..they were so meaty and sweet..The only down fall was they didn't put old bay seasoning on it. I asked twice are you sure you don't have any..she said no just the container for sell..So I just ate it like that and still wasn't disappointed..I also ordered a dozen of clams which was awesome. My husband ordered the fried shrimp and scallop platter which he enjoyed. We sat outside and brought our beer from the cooler and had a feast. That night for dinner we ordered crab legs, garlic mussel and other seafood. I really thought the garlic mussels was the best... and we had the fried calamari and shrimp..I can't complain about anything we ordered they cooked everything fresh right there.

The next day we ordered the crab cake sandwich...The best crab cakes I had in a long time...it had so much lump crab meat....As you can see we are seafood lovers and when I find a spot with great seafood I don't mind sharing... I'm sure there are other seafood spots on the island but I am sure glad I found this one.