“Ehhh”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Well, this place is not bad but it's not great either. Their pasta dishes were good but all of our fish meals were not so good. Skip this place

1  Thank amandagertie

Reviewed August 6, 2012

It is incredible something how some managers can screw-up a good business! While I was parking the car down the road, the manager didn't want to seat my wife until me and my son were in the restaurant. He was afraid she was not telling the truth about the number of persons to be seated. Beside that, food is good, service is polite and friendly. Won'T go back, he doesn't deserve it.

1  Thank claudi9
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have eaten here before but was there recently and i still am not impressed. The persoanl pan pizza is good. I had the vegitarian and it is a meal. On the Pizza side I give it an excellent rating, everything else it's so so. My wife had a cod sndawich and the bread was dried out, she was not happy. Needless to say we probably will not go there again.

1  Thank Wartfang
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We enjoyed the Greenhouse Cafe for Sunday breakfast with the family and what a delight! We had pancakes, amazing french toast, and fabulous crab eggs benedict with fresh homemade hollandaise sauce - yum! They had other very tempting items and a large variety to choose from. We have a seasonal house and have found our breakfast spot! Excellent service with a smile. A must for breakfast - ENJOY!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Greenhouse Cafe is a delightful eatery conveniently located on Long Breach Island, New Jersey. They have complete breakfast and lunch menus as well as a variety of daily specials. The restaurant is clean and the employees are friendly and courtious. One of the house specialities is an award winning New England Clam Chowder. It is a treat and understandable why it is renown in this area. Whether you desire a quick bite or a full meal this place will not disappoint you.