“great family place with lots of burgers....kids love it!”
Review of Woodies Drive In

Woodies Drive In
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Kids love this place! And, they really have great burgers, with lots of options..It is just that a burger joint with outside seating and hard booths inside, but it's a must for us at least once a season....And, for my kids its a must multiple times a season!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Food ok at best and sub-par service. Takes forwever to get food after ordering. Was told food would take only 10-15 min and waited 40 min. Very disorganized and very disappointing.

1  Thank sryann88
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We love Woodies, and we always eat there at least a couple of times during our yearly summer stay on LBI. They make these burgers by hand, and you can really taste the difference. My kids go for the spicy burger toppings, and my favorite is the "49er" which has lettuce, tomato, onion and the 49er sauce (kind of a thousand island) which makes it a gooey, yummy experience. We also enjoy the Old Bay fries. I don't know if it was my imagination this year, but I thought the buns in the past were a bit better--but that doesn't take away from my 5 star rating. These are still the best burgers anywhere, and eating them outside at the picnic tables is a great way to end a beach day.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I went in to get a quick bite to eat and ended up leaving with an interesting story! As I was waiting for my order to be ready I saw the owner and asked him about the other Woodies in Beach Haven. Unlike what the review says about them being sister restaurants, the owner explained to me how the two restaurants are not affiliated with each other at all. He said something about his old partner opening up the second Woodies restaurant on his own but ending up selling his original half of the business as well as his new one! So the owner of the "the original" Woodies says he has a new partner, but is not a part of the one in Beach Haven at all. Unfortunately they had no copy rite on the name Woodies so the other was able to keep its name with a "too" put on the end of it. Confusing, right? Anyways, I can't speak for Woodies Too, but my meal at Woodies Drive-In "The Original" was out of this world!

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

A friend recommended Woodie's and we are so glad we made the time to stop here. The burgers are incredible. Perfectly cooked and adequately sized. A must of you're spending any time in LBI.