“Good but.........”
Review of Raimondo's

Raimondo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Raimondo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Tuckerton, New Jersey
“Good but.........”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I was taken there for my birthday by an old friend that I hadn't seen in a long time! The food was very good, however, I have two complaints! The tables are done NY style and you are right on top of the next table, if you're looking to have a romantic evening, this is not the place to go, also it's a BYOB, which is fine, except, the waitress came over, poured the wine and asked to take our order, we told her that we were catching up and not ready to order yet, she then said, well I have to get your order into the kitchen now!! So basically, hurry up and eat so we can be ready for the next seating! I found her response extremely rude and would not go back to this restaurant because of it! It's a shame because the food was really good, but when you are spending that type of Monet, it's nice to be able to leisurely dine, and I'm not talking about malingering, just enjoying your dinner out!

4 Thank Easygoing1946

Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Would Not Go Back”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Just reading a few of the reviews: definitely no the restaurant I went to...we had had party of ten..have NOT been to a restaurant for a long time that does not let you share. The meals are very expensive (to make up for getting top dollar for entrees during season) We had a long table which made talking to everyone difficult! The sea bass, pasta with clam sauce and fillet was very good but some things were average. We ordered bibb salad with gorgonzola cheese and pine nuts... we got iceberg lettuce. I would not go back or recommend.

3 Thank Donna S
Northport, New York
“Best dinner during our stay”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We dined on a Tuesday evening. We had reservations for two and were seated immediately.
We were a little concerned initially cause we were seated in kind of a garden room not in the main section.... Would the service be good?. Turns out the service couldn't have been better. I have some dietary issues and she was very accommodating in working with me as was the chef. We shared an appetizer called spedini which was a layered offering made with eggplant and a light brown sauce. It was amazing and very shareable. Never had anything like it before. Hubby had the chicken saltimbocca (a special that night) and I had the filet mignon. Both were prepared exactly the way we wanted. I requested a different potato and veggie and my plate was perfect! If we were staying longer on LBI we would definitely have returned. They are a BYOB and only serve dinner.
Well done!

3 Thank Marianne A
Ship Bottom, New Jersey
“Good Food, Expensive, Small Seating Area”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Have dinned here many times over the years. Food good, expensive, even for Long Beach Island. Small, cramped dining area. Nice and professional staff. Not as memorable as it once was [back in the day that they only took cash]. Accept credit cards for some.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MarkO95
Staten Island, New York
“The best of LBI”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Our dinner at Raimondos was a highlight of our recent honeymoon in LBI. The pork chops and sea bass were delicious and the desserts were fabulous. Best of all our waitress was friendly and attentive. Terrific place in every way. Bravo!!!

• Visited July 2014