“They shore are good”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ship Bottom
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I am a local but work in New York, and decided to share a dozen donuts with my co workers, well, now they want them all the time . They cut then into halves or even quarters, so they can taste each variety . The texture is what a donut should be, not all pumped with air. There is so much filling, we eat it with a fork. I think I've gotten myself into something here!

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We love taking the kids to Shore good Donuts! They are tasty and its fun to watch your order made. Definitely a must stop in place on LBI. Get your coffee and donuts and then go enjoy the beach!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

They have the best donuts ever!!! Must go! I go with my friend all the time and we love it!!! They got it all in there between ice cream and donuts

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a must stop if your ever on Long Beach Island, NJ. Try their specialty donuts or make one up yourself.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Seriously you walk in the door and the aroma of yumminess takes over! Every donut is so fresh and delicious. I love the french toast, my fiancee loves the cookies and cream. They are the best and sooooo worth stopping for! We even bring some home on the way out! Dont miss them!