“Terrible”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fried Fried and Refried ..... That's about it......heart attack on a plate.....
And the owner is splatooie by 8 pm....

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Went here twice in the last month and enjoyed it both times. Don't come here looking for a quiet, intimate dinner. This place is definitely a bar first and a restaurant second but that's fine with me. I hear a lot of people talk about the wings from the Pic and to be honest I think they are ok but they are a bit small and boney. For my money I recommend the buffalo tails. They are floured fresh pieces of chicken tender as apposed to the ears which are breaded and frozen. We got an order of 10 and it easily filled up 2 people. They where incredible, fresh and cooked perfectly so that the chicken was tender and very juicy on the inside but with a bit of a crust on the outside that provides that awesome chewy texture. I haven't gotten anything besides buffalo related food here but I did see other people getting burgers that looked very good. The beer selection is just basic with a blue moon and a sam adams thrown into the usual miller lite and bud drafts. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because we did order soup but it never came out. On the plus side the bartender did give us a free round so it was no biggie. I would recommend this place as a must try for any wing or buffalo enthusiast like myself, you won't regret it.

Oh and if you get the hot sauce it is hot, not like some places that give you hot wings that are barely mild. I like the hot but usually just get spicy if im sharing it with my wife.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I recently had a trip to this restaurant what a surprise when the bill came. I had a coupon from Restaurant.com for 25.00. I received my bill gave the coupon along with my credit card. We had a party of 4. When it came back for me to sign I was looking it over. They charged me 17.50 gratuity on a bill of 90.00. I asked, Why?, I was told this is something that the coupon does automatically..What?...NO, please get me the manager. The manager never came to our table just made the adjustment on my bill taking that off. Now, I check my credit card and it seems they put the higher amount through instead of the adjusted amount. So, If you have any coupons check your bill before giving your credit card, not after. The food was good and the waitress was very understanding and agreed. I will be contacting Restaurant.com to let them know this is happening. The food was good and the wings were delicious. They also charged me incorrectly on the soda...HMM

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Chicken Wings and fried zucchini both O.K., fried pickles a bit greasy. Pulled pork sandwich and burger, just marginal. They were out of MANY things that were on their menu (out of the wine we wanted, the on-tap beer we wanted, the sweet corn nuggets and the crab cakes). The waitress seemed a bit off, like it was her first day. It's a bar, with atmosphere and menu to match - but didn't seem like they expected anyone to order the things that were specialties on their menu - maybe they should consider shrinking down the menu to things they will keep in-stock. Food was just O.K., same with the service. I went because of the great reviews. I like bars but, I'll skip this one the next time and try something else in the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are in the mood for wings, or a good sandwich for that matter, stop at the Pic. Nice dinning room if the bar isn't your thing. Freindly service and ice cold beer or ice tea. Nothing better on a hot summer day while in the NJ pine barrens.

Been to Pic-a-lilli Inn? Share your experiences!