“Just So-So” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pic-a-lilli Inn

Pic-a-lilli Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Shamong
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just So-So”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Chicken Wings and fried zucchini both O.K., fried pickles a bit greasy. Pulled pork sandwich and burger, just marginal. They were out of MANY things that were on their menu (out of the wine we wanted, the on-tap beer we wanted, the sweet corn nuggets and the crab cakes). The waitress seemed a bit off, like it was her first day. It's a bar, with atmosphere and menu to match - but didn't seem like they expected anyone to order the things that were specialties on their menu - maybe they should consider shrinking down the menu to things they will keep in-stock. Food was just O.K., same with the service. I went because of the great reviews. I like bars but, I'll skip this one the next time and try something else in the area.

• Visited June 2013

Tabernacle,NJ
“Gotta' have the wings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are in the mood for wings, or a good sandwich for that matter, stop at the Pic. Nice dinning room if the bar isn't your thing. Freindly service and ice cold beer or ice tea. Nothing better on a hot summer day while in the NJ pine barrens.

Visited May 2013
Chatsworth, New Jersey, United States
“Greatest chicken wings and tails”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stop in for a real treat of chicken wings and tails at this local hangout in on Route 206 in Shamong.

Visited December 2012
Bradenton, Florida
“Take the Back Roads and Discover "The Pic!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you are a savvy traveler who loves to eat like a local, you MUST stay off the Atlantic City Expressway when you are headed DOWN THE SHORE. Now, Shamong isn't near the shore, but 206 is an old school road that you should take when you are headed East in Jersey towards the shore (Maybe stop at a few wineries around Hammonton, too). Just past tabernacle lies the hidden Gem of South Jersey. . .The Pic. Everything is amazing on the menu of this piney-dive bar. I love love love Buffalo Tails! I dream about them, from Thousands of miles away. Other plusses? They are friendly to EVERYONE not just the locals that frequent this place. They have ice cold beer, and they are really just laid-back, South Jersey, Piney Chic! SOMETHINGS WRONG BELOW WITH THE RATINGS. I DID NOT PICK TERRIBLE FOR SERVICE. IT WON'T GO ANY HIGHER.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
pine hill, nj
“The wings save the experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to the Pic for years. The food is better then typical bar fare. Our waitress today barely noticed us. In fact we waited 20 minutes before someone( not our waitress)came over and asked if we gave been taken care of. She got our drinks and our waitress. Cheese fries were good. I always get mild ears... Which were amazing. My husband got spicy wings which again were very good according to him. Luckily it was a Monday afternoon and it was buy 6 get 6 so it makes it a little easier on the wallet. My only real complaint is the price. I find it very hard to spend $45.00/ tip on 2 people for wings, a small plate of cheese fries and 2 ice teas. This is the main reason why we dont go as often as we use to. $45.00 plus a half hour drive puts a hurtin on the wallet. We will only go on Mondays since its buy6 get 6.... It's too crowded to go on Wednesdays when it's all u can eat. Will I go back again??? Of course they have the best wings around. We just won't be going as often and we know that the service I'd usually "ify" at best.

• 4 of 5 bubbles