“Two lunch visits in a row? Yes, please!”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #40 of 80 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: Soups, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Two lunch visits in a row? Yes, please!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

LOVE the sandwich and salad for lunch. Plus - they accept credit cards (a plus for those of us on work travel). I had the tandoori chicken sandwich and salad (both days - yum!), and a delicious raspberry lemonade (so refreshing). I really really like it here! I've never been, but it's now on my travel repertoire.

Visited May 2012

secaucus
“breakfast secret”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

cosi has an amazing egg and cheese on a crossant. best kept secret.

Visited February 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Poor hours”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Not opening until 0800 when there are 4 hotels in the area is unfortunate. They are certainly missing a lot of coffee & bakery sales.

Visited February 2012
Miami Lakes, Florida
“A “cozy” place to eat in Secaucus”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

It is a very nice place to have a light meal. Good variety of flat-bread sandwiches, soups, pastries and salads. Whatever food we tried was good. Employees were courteous and the dining area was very clean. I would have preferred if they served wraps for lunch as they do only for breakfast. I will definitely consider visiting it next time I am in the Secaucus area.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Java K
California
“Best lunch you could ever hope for from a sandwich chain”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Our family ate lunch twice at this Cosi's while on our recent trip to NJ/NYC. Cosi's is a chain. At most chains, the eating experience can only be so good. But I have to say that it doesn't get much better than this. The picky eaters in my family all found something they really liked; the service was fast; the ingredients were fresh & high quality. We tried several different hot & cold sandwiches; one of my kids tried their pizza; I had soup one day; everything was very tasty. I would give them 5 stars, but somehow I can't bring myself to give 5 stars to any chain restaurant.

If you are staying at any of the nearby hotels and you want to grab a low-cost, high-quality lunch before heading into the city, take the easy walk and you won't go wrong.