“Pet Friendly”

Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Secaucus
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay very friendly Staff especially Blanca from the front desk. I would recommend them if you need a place to stay. Thanks Red Roof see you soon.
MY daughter liked the room service we could not get enough. The room was very comfortable and clean did not have that smell that some hotels have, you know what I am talking about ! It is also smoke free .

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank eravelo79
Yoel C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

eravelo79,

It is great to hear that you had a great stay at our property. Being pet friendly is something that Red Roof Inn truly believes in. Pets are considered as family to a lot of people, so that is why it is our pleasure to have them here with us. I am happy to hear that your daughter enjoyed her stay here with us. We hope we made everything nice and comfortable for her. Thank you for mentioning my staff member. She is very attentive to guest needs and is always there for their needs. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Christina. She was very helpful. Gave us directions and places to eat. Property looked great. They even turn on your heat before your arrival. Downside is mediocre Internet. Housekeepers were even friendly. Will definitely recommend.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Stefanie D,

Thank you for your great responses. Thank you for mentioning Christiana. She is a rockstar on the rise. I am happy to hear that she was there to answer your all your questions. With the type of weather we have been having, we feel that all guests should walk into a nice warm room. we apologize about the internet, this is something that we are currently working on. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have stayed in this Red Roof Inn for twenty years whenever I visit New York and it actually gets better. The place is completely remodeled and is very comfortable. The room is tastefully decorated and modern and everything works. The heating was especially good (appreciated in February!) The person at the front desk (Shayla) was very helpful. The turnpike is right there when you need it. Why pay Manhattan prices when you can stay at a great place like this only minutes away from the city?

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Mug1972,

I first off want to say thank you for being such a loyal guest for 20+ years. I hope that you have been enjoying the renovations that we have gone through over the years. Thank you for mentioning my front desk staff member. She truly is an asset to the company. I am glad that you are happy with the prices at our facilities and our amenities. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I will definitely go there again, hotel is spotless ,the room was huge and very cozy, hotel was close to the city and the service was amazing . The staff were all wonderful !!!Excellent hotel, modern environment and automated systems

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Nursek27
Yoel C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

NurseK27,

I love sharing these reviews with the staff. It shows that everyone from housekeeping, to maintenance, and front desk are all working together. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our renovated rooms. Please contact us if you need any future accommodations.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We were there for Super Bowl weekend. Even though we didn't go to it. This motel is conveniently located across the street from a couple of restaurants, dunkin donuts,wendys subway and a few more. Bus stop to NY about 8 min walk. We checked in at night time and Ashant was very helpful with directions. This being our first trip away from home we were nervous, but everything turned out fine. The room was clean and comfortable. We will come back in the summer and RRI will be our choice.

Room Tip: Rooms facing river nice view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank jazzy s

Jazzy S,

I want to thank you for filling out such a wonderful review about our property. As you mentioned, the hotel is conveniently located across the street from places to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Thank you for mentioning the front desk staff member. I will make sure she see's your review. We look forward to seeing you in the summer.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Did a stay here and have to say lobby was nice. Checking ad and out was easy (they charge 1.50 for a safe so make sure you tell them you did not use it) enough parking and the rooms we great ! Nice and clean. Food right across the street and a few minute drive to a mall and 30 min the the city. And they take pets !!!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank JEKDES-NYC
Yoel C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Jekdes,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. I am glad you had such a wonderful experience with us. The staff here tries to make every guests stay memorable and comfortable. We are lucky to have such a large parking lot where we even fit tour buses. The location is prime as you stated for traveling to malls and even NYC. Red Roof has the "Pets Stay Free" policy and so many of our guests love it. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel was clean and well maintained. Staff was pleasant and accomodating. Very easy access to NYC. Ms Peavy was very helpful and kind. The hotel was very close to New York city which was very good being we were on a small family vacation to see the city. Thank you again for such good service

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Megan c
Yoel C, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Megan,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a response. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. Having the NJ Transit bus in front of the hotel is very convenient for our guests. I will share your feedback with the staff. It is great to hear that they treated you well. We look forward to you staying with us again.