Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands
Meadowlands River Inn(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$135
$122
$100
$117
CandlewoodSuites
$164
$149
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$107
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$120
$107
$104
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$154
$150
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$161
$144
GardenInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Secaucus Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$116
All reviewsfree parking across the streetnew yorkthe busharmon meadowsinto nycmovie theaterport authorityper dayhotel shuttlebeds were very comfortablefitness centerrestaurants and shopsbusiness tripoutback steakhousetimes squareeasy access to nycdunkin donuts
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My rating is 4 stars recognizing that this is a Holiday Inn I'm reviewing. It met our expectations and more! The location was perfect for our overnight near Weehawken NJ, the hotel was clean, the staff friendly, the room well appointed, in good repair and with nice bedding. An added bonus was a large (for a hotel) refrigerator and a microwave in the room! Good coffee bar located in the lobby, too. If we need something local again, I'd book it!

Room Tip: We booked on Priceline and paid $78 for the 4th of July. A great value about half off the rack rate.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank vnelson2
Miguel K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

V Nelson

We appreciate your feedback, we will assure that our housekeeping staff hears about your comments in regards to room cleanliness; the staff really will really appreciated. The microwave and fridge is a free amenity that our guests really enjoy, we are glad to see that you took full advantage of it throughout your stay. Thanks for your business, and we hope that you give us a chance to service you again when visiting the area in the future.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I had a great experience. The Holiday Inn provided great service and great value for a well price. The rooms were clean and very modern. I enjoyed my stay there very much. The service was great. I was greeted kindly and respectful.

• Stayed: August 2012

Camilo Hermida

We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback, we are glad you had a pleasant stay with us; and hope we have a chance to service you again in the future. Once again thank you for your business and continued loyalty

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Hotel is nice enough. I have been here many times before. This time ,however, the outside temperature was very hot and the air conditioner in the room just didn't get it done. Too hot!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Miguel K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Charles C

Thank you for staying with us, we truly appreciate the positive feedback. I am sorry to hear that the temperature wasn't to your satisfaction, we actually have installed a system that monitors outside temperature and regulates the guest rooms accordingly. I hope that you continue to be a guest with us and we look forward to servicing you again.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The hotel stay was pleasant, however the overall experience was poor because of a mistake made on the part of the hotel that caused problems for me financially.

My company reserved the room and had their credit card information on file for the stay. When I checked in, the hotel required me to leave my personal credit card on file for incidentals. Unfortunately, mid week, the hotel did an authorization for $400 to my personal debit card by "accident" and caused a bill payment to be returned by my bank. I spoke with 2 different folks at the front desk, politely, and they apologized, but did not offer to at least cover my return charge at my bank. Instead they gave me a few drink vouchers for the bar, which are useless to me.

I will likely not stay at this hotel again. In addition to that problem, there is no place that I could find in the hotel with a good WiFi signal, except for the lobby. My laptop could not keep a connection at all in the room, so it was impossible to work.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Miguel K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

I apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you through your stay unintentionally; we will review your comments with our staff. We take matters with money very seriously; it’s not an error that happens often in our property, however we could have been more empathetic when the issue was brought to our attention. We have currently upgraded our Wi-Fi capacity so I am surprised to hear you had issues with internet. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you give us a chance to service you again.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is a business hotel, but good for visiting NY. The 320 bus takes you right into town. This did ensure that we planned our days before setting out. Staff are friendly and helpful.The kids missed a pool in the heatwave.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank uncleRB

Uncle RB

We appreciate the positive feedback; our associates understand the importance of making guests feel welcomed, especially when they stay here with family. Our associates sincerely appreciate you taking the time to letting them know we are doing a good job. We hope that you stay us with us again in the future. Thanks