1,581 results
All reviewsevening receptionacross the streetthe busnew yorkomeletmade to order breakfastport authoritypancakesfree parkingliving roomtimes squareexpo centerfree breakfastinto nycnj transitpotatoesrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed June 28, 2010

great location if you wish to save money on lodging but see NYC. We found easiest to drive our car to secaucus train station. Parking was free at hotel and cost at station was $12. The train to Penn Station only took 10 minutes. Trains run every 10 or so minutes. Very clean and safe location. Families with children would feel very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2010

We were there for two nights. We stayed there because of the nearness to NYC and the price. Not being familar with the area I asked at the front desk for directions to get to a appointment in NYC at 10:00 AM. I was told to take a bus and what time to catch it to allow me the time to get there. I was still a little confused as to where the bus stop was. The young girl (Jessica?) took me outside and pointed it out to me. A little extra incustomer service! I was surprised at how easy and close by the bus line was. They come about every 15-20 minutes to take you through the Lincoln tunnel to the Port Authority. The omettes in the morning were quite good and all the staff we encountered were friendly.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ZAZULibertyUtah
Reviewed June 13, 2010

Me, my mom, my dad, and two of our close relatives went to New York for sight seeing. We stayed there for 6 days and 5 nights. The hotel was great and the staff was very helpful on where to find thngs and where to go. We rented a car from Avis and brought our own GPS with us and we never had to take a taxi, bus, or subway to get anywhere. The hotel is in a quiet area and is about 10 minutes away from Manhatten without traffic.

Room - Our room was on the 8th floor of 9 and it had 2 rooms with one King size bed and one pull out sofa bed in the other room. It had two TV's, a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a small bar sink. There is a coffee maker in the room with foam cups, sugar, creamer, and stirring sicks. The king bed is nice and soft but the pullout is a bit firmer. If you like super soft pillows, your in for a treat. They are really soft and deflate imediatly after you put your head down. The bathroom was nice and so was the bath tub. If your in a room on the 7th floor or above you have to have your key card to get up there. Its like exclusive, so you can only get up there if you put your key card in the slot.

Breakfast - If you want to eat you gotta get up early. On weekdays breakfastends at 9:30 sharp. But on weekends it ends at 10. The hot breakfast is great. Eggs, omelets, and pancakes are made to order. You can put anyting in the omelet like cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, ham, bacon, and more. They also have hot oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, and cereal. There is a variety of drinks like milk, coffee, and alot of juices. There are also muffins, bagels, and toast.

Pool - Don't even go in there. Before you even get within 5 feet of it, you can smell the chlorine coming through the doors. The pool is extremely small and crowded with teenagers. I'm a swimmer on a competitve team and was hoping to be able to swim while I was away from home but no dice.

Gym - My dad liked to go to the gym in the mornings. The area was small but they managed to fit 3 treadmills, a bike, and a stair machine. There are weights also but not alot of room to use them. If you need water, bring a water bottle and you can fill it up with chilled water from the gym area.

Happy Hour - There is a happy hour between 5 and 7:30. When you check in you get little crds that allowyou to have free drink from the bar. If you want a drink any other time, i think its like two dollars or something like that.

All in all, the hotel is extremely nice and I would definatly stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Rooms were spacious, and beds were very comfortable; Staff was friendly and went out of their way to help with questions; breakfast buffet had everything. The whole hotel was very clean and had a fresh air about it. My whole stay was very pleasantly much more than I expected.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2010

This is a great place to stay . I actually found this place from trip advisor. This hotel is very clean and the breakfast is delicious. My cousin and I caught the bus right across the street to take us into New York.

• Stayed: July 2009