Meadowlands River Inn(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$125
$139
$120
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Candlewood Suites Secaucus(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$117
CandlewoodSuites
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$115
$188
$167
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$104
$101
$114
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$148
$130
GardenInn.com
$145
1,567 results
All reviewsevening receptionacross the streetthe busnew yorkomeletmade to order breakfastport authoritypancakesfree parkingliving roomtimes squareexpo centerfree breakfastinto nycnj transitpotatoesrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed May 17, 2010

Rooms were spacious, and beds were very comfortable; Staff was friendly and went out of their way to help with questions; breakfast buffet had everything. The whole hotel was very clean and had a fresh air about it. My whole stay was very pleasantly much more than I expected.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2010

This is a great place to stay . I actually found this place from trip advisor. This hotel is very clean and the breakfast is delicious. My cousin and I caught the bus right across the street to take us into New York.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Convenient to NYC , easy to find , nice staff . Room was in need of some renovation . Scuffed peeling wall paper and lots of clear silicone sealer in the bathroom to fill gaps in tile and counter top . Managers reception Saturday night consisted of pretzels and potato chips . Whirlpool was not working .

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2010

My husband and I are taking another winter trip from our home in NH to Sarasota, FL and, as usual, we're following "The Embassy Suite Route". First stop: Secausus.

The atrium greets you with a beautiful waterfall piece (glass with water running over it), which raised my expectations for the beautiful atriums this hotel chain is known for. Unfortunately, the waterfall is the highlight. The rest are chairs and tables placed around green plants. If this had been the first Embassy Suite I'd been to, I'd have been thrilled. Since it's not the first, I can say it's just fine, but nothing like many of the others in this chain.

The room was also nothing special. The furnishings were old, the sofa was stained, there wasn't a coffee table, the slip cover on the "living room chair" was sagging, and the kitchen amenities were stored in a very small space. This wouldn't be an ideal set up for a family planning to stay a few day. For my husband and I, it was okay, although we were cramped for desk space.

The Manager's Reception offers one complimentary cocktail, and the hors d'oeuvres were pretzels and deep fried vegetables with (I think) ranch dip. There's no restaurant on-site, but you can order a burger, or salad, and even a steak from the waiter in the lounge. We each had a salad and it was quite tasty.

Breakfast offered a good selection: not as many choices as you'll find in other Embassy Suites, but enough to get you going for the day. The omelette we ordered was perfect.

Overall, the aesthetics of this hotel is on the lower-end of the Embassy Suites scale, although the staff were great and the comfort of having two rooms can't be beat.

I'd recommend this... but with some hesitation if the person was looking for something really special.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2010

My family stayed at the Embassy Suites-Meadowlands property. It is so close to NYC and that is truly what I needed. We tried staying in NYC but all Hilton properties were sold out due to it being the week of Christmas. Rates were sky high of course and we needed another option. We wound up staying at the Secaucus-Meadowlands property. My reservation came through the help of my cousin April and the GM of the hotel (Craig). We had a wonderful time. The staff was great and we received an amazing nightly rate. The cook-to-order breakfast was so good. I came into town from Greensboro, NC with my wife and two kids. We went to see Shrek in NYC and to do some holiday shopping and eating too of course. Our accommodations were phenomenal and I can not find fault in any part of my stay. The decor is great and the suites are very spacious. The customer service extended to us from the hotel and front desk staff was awesome as well. We came into the hotel a couple days after Christmas and stayed right until the day before New Year's Eve. I would highly recommend this hotel based on its location and its tremendous service. We wanted to thank Craig the GM again for all of his help.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family