$133
$94
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Candlewood Suites Secaucus(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$129
CandlewoodSuites
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$147
$120
$177
$159
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$114
$110
Hotels.com
$128
$148
$130
GardenInn.com
Meadowlands River Inn(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$152
$122
$150
$145
1,567 results
All reviewsevening receptionacross the streetthe busnew yorkomeletmade to order breakfastport authoritypancakesfree parkingliving roomtimes squareexpo centerfree breakfastinto nycnj transitpotatoesrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Husband got tickets to see the NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys game at Meadowlands Stadium. We decided to make a weekend of it and see a play and have dinner in NYC. I began searching hotels within the City and was truly shocked at the astronomical cost for just one night. Thanks to some research on Trip Advisor, I found the Embassy Suites in Secaucus. We are not big travelers, but when we go away it's important for me to feel as much like I am at home as possible. This hotel did it for me. I booked the room online, and check in went smoothly. Our room was on the 8th floor. The living area had a sofa (bed), chair with ottoman, an end table, desk, flat screen tv, wet bar with coffee maker, microwave and mini fridge. The window was very large and when you opened the curtains you had a very nice view of the NYC skyline. Bedroom was large with a huge dresser, a flat screen tv and two nightstands and another large window with a different view of NYC. Bathroom was large and very nice. Even came with a scale. Best of all the place was super clean which is most important to me. You kind of felt like you were in a little apartment. One of the best things about staying here is the fact that you can catch a NJ Transit bus right outside the hotel; and for $3.15 in 15 minutes you are in NYC approximately 2 blocks from Times Square. No driving in crazy NYC traffic, no paying half a weeks salary to park and then hope your car is in one piece when you go back for it. We walked to Times Square, got in the discount Broadway Ticket line, saw a show, had dinner at a little Thai place (reccomended by a Trip Advisor reviewer ), walked back to the bus depot and went back to hotel. If you're not going into the city, there is plenty to do on the Jersey side. The hotel is located right in the middle of a shopping area, with several restaurants like Outback and Cheesburger in Paradise, a gigantic movie theater, a Walmart and is just a few minutes away from the Secaucus outlet stores. The hotel offers a free breakfast which was awsome. Made to order omlettes, bacon, sausage, home fries, various cereals, fruit, pastries, coffee, juice. Go early for good seats it's worth it. We had the best weekend thanks to Embassy Suites. We plan on returning for another weekend stay. The staff is very helpful and very friendly. The two young ladies who assisted us at check out were awsome. I have already raved about this place to our friends and family and would without hesitation reccomend the Embassy Suites to anyone who wants to visit NYC without all the cost and hassle of actually staying there.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Starllite2010
Reviewed December 21, 2009

We had a wonderful stay at this convient hotel. In my opinion this hotel offers a great value for money when you wanna go to the NYC area. It only takes a 15-20 minutes bus ride to the bus terminal (port authority) in NYC . There's a good public transport connection to all dest. in the city.

Next to the hotel there is parking garage where you can park your car securely without charge.

The staffs are friendly and service oriented. The breakfast is ok but nothing special. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious allthough they need to be renovated (but they are still ok!).

Furthermore the hotel offers a business center where you'll find internet & printer access. The swimming pool was clean but the jacuzzi didn't work.

The area of the hotel is safe (security controlled). Next to the hotel there is a shopping complex with shops and restaurants.

In conclusion the hotel is a good choice:
- if you're looking for a safe and trusty hotel that offers clean & comfortable rooms
- and if you don't mind a short ride to NYC
- if you wanna safe a lot of money, compared to hotels in NYC with the same standard

If you have any further questions pls don't hesistate to ask me.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2009

We have stayed at this wonderful hotel at least 15 times now, and often come every Friday. It puzzles me why Embassy isn't rated number one on TripAdvisor. I can't find anything that isn't wonderful, each time we visit. We are greeted with a smile, by name, by the check-in desk, and when we walk past throughout the visit, we are greeted then as well. This reminds me of fancy hotels in cities like Chicago or NYC, where the concierge, doormen, etc., make an effort to learn their guests' names. A very nice touch!

The rooms are huge, and so much more economical than NYC. Consider the value-AAA discount, Suite-style room, free manager's reception with snacks and FREE cocktails, restaurant, pool, spectacular FREE breakfast, and not just a continental breakfast, but a full, hot breakfast. There is a wonderful woman who works at the omelette station, and, after not coming to stay for two weeks, recognized me, remembered our orders and even that we liked our omelettes well-done! We had pizza delivered to our room for dinner, and afterward, when I had piles of plates and boxes to dispose of, a nice man near the restaurant approached me and said "Here, let me take those for you." The bartender remembered that my sons love a fancy sprite with fun syrup, and greeted us enthusiastically.

Now, these things don't just happen by accident. There is an apt business expression -"A Fish Rots at the Head", which of course means that whomever runs a given business has the largest impact on the total business, and the opposite is true as well. The wonderful service and special touches don't magically happen. The management of this hotel takes service really seriously, and ensures that everyone working there understands and believes in its importance, too.

It is impossible to stay anywhere else, as we know we wouldn't find the same service level.

Also, on weekend mornings, we can get from the hotel to Lincoln Center in less than 15 minutes, via the Lincoln Tunnel!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2009

I live in NYC and my parents came to visit me this past weekend. They stayed at the Embassy Suites and I was lucky enough to join them for breakfast every morning at the complimentary buffet. The staff was really attentive. One staff member in particular, Kasheem, really went out of his way to make sure that we had everything we wanted, including making my coffee for me!

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2009

This is our 4th year with Embassy - my grand daughter & I come with our church of women & young teen girls - we travel at this time each year Dec 3-5)- we now feel like family - from the maid service up you can't get any better - the food is outstanding - like fine wine each year our stay gets more relaxing - this year my grand daughter left her perscription glasses behind - a simple call to the hotel and within a few hours we were assured that they had been found - a 2nd call on Sunday morning and Angie assured me they were being mailed - You may find ore location convience in a Manhattan hotel - but know this - you will NOT find any better service or finer quality hotel than this one - SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR EMBASSY EMPLOYEES and have a great Christmas Charlotte & Meagan Fleming - Colonial Heights, Va 23834

• Stayed: December 2009