$152
$125
$139
$129
HolidayInn.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$128
$110
$117
$183
$169
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$104
$101
Hotels.com
$148
$130
GardenInn.com
$145
1,567 results
All reviewsevening receptionacross the streetthe busnew yorkomeletmade to order breakfastport authoritypancakesfree parkingliving roomtimes squareexpo centerfree breakfastinto nycnj transitpotatoesrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed November 1, 2009

Sorry this is so late.. Looking to plan a trip again and realised we hadn't left our comments.. We couldn't fault this hotel. Value, service, staff, breakfast and the big comfy beds all contributed to an excellent stay. Only negative... If your planning a late night in the city, the bus stops running relatively early and the taxi driver didn't have a clue where the hotel was. For families, business and sightseeing, you won't find a better option for the price.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed October 28, 2009

Just checked in for a 23-night stay that has been booked for well over a month, and we were told no suites available. Instead, we were given tiny corner rooms and told to check back over the next few days for availability. The room is smaller than my college dorm room, and you can only watch TV if you're sitting/lying on the bed. I look forward to speaking with the manager tomorrow morning. More to come later!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Good: Close to bus line, good breakfast, free happy hour
Bad: Hotel employee had a blonde moment and made a so-called "error" which affected me greatly, yet the staff banded together to turn it around to make it look like I was at
fault, which I certainly was not. I have never been treated in such a manner in all
my life. It was really a shame.
Ugly: The whole incident basically ruined my trip. I would have flown home immediately if I had been travelling alone. Worse yet, the reviews I turned into
Hilton directly were not even acknowledged or addressed. There is no excuse for that.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Don't listen to the meanless review about this hotel. We stayed here to celebrate my daughters 11th birthday and the hotel staff was wonderful, from the chocolate cake in the room for my daughter to the neverending questions we had about going into NY and the friendly staff at the omlet station in the am. If you are considering traveling to NY and would like a breather from the hussel and bussel of the city and save a ton loot then you should stay here. They offer free parking and you can catch the bus right across the street. We were not bothered by any noises from outside there is hardly any traffic in the area after 9:00, i know because we came back from the city every night at about that time. So save your money and spend it on yourself in NY and enjoy a stay here.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank beck420
Reviewed October 20, 2009

This was the first time we used this hotel as a way to go to NY.My wife and sister-in-law and my friend have been stayed here from 12 Sept. to 23 Sept.2009 ,11 days,in two different rooms.One of the rooms was facing front street and ok.,second room was facing back side and it was very noisy.İn No 509 room from the outside heating/cooling equipments as well as the noise was coming into the room.We have reported this to reception and have wanted to change the room.But she said that ' there was no room in accordance with our request' and in addition to close our ears with the stopper such the pilot do.We have not been heard in ourlife.We have tried unsuccessfully to get noiseless room.So my sister-in-law and friend could not sleep during all accomodation.
Otherwise ,our rooms smelled like an ashtray and it was airless.We also had to go to Wal-Mart to purchase air cleaning supplies because the rooms stunk.We left in our rooms the air-freshener that to use coming after us.
The carpets and furnitures are too old and needs absolutely replacement.Sofas and chairs are to worn out could not sit comfortably and we have avoided touching our hands sides of the sofabed.
So. ı would say Embassy Suites Hotel is not good value for money.You can get a good budget hotel room in Meadowlands
Don't book this hotel you will be dissappointed.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple