Meadowlands River Inn(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$153
$125
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$131
$120
$109
$94
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$184
$159
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

$119
$114
Candlewood Suites Secaucus(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$126
GardenInn.com
$128
ExtendedStay
1,565 results
All reviewsevening receptionacross the streetthe busnew yorkomeletmade to order breakfastport authoritypancakesfree parkingliving roomtimes squareexpo centerfree breakfastinto nycnj transitpotatoesrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Good: Close to bus line, good breakfast, free happy hour
Bad: Hotel employee had a blonde moment and made a so-called "error" which affected me greatly, yet the staff banded together to turn it around to make it look like I was at
fault, which I certainly was not. I have never been treated in such a manner in all
my life. It was really a shame.
Ugly: The whole incident basically ruined my trip. I would have flown home immediately if I had been travelling alone. Worse yet, the reviews I turned into
Hilton directly were not even acknowledged or addressed. There is no excuse for that.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Don't listen to the meanless review about this hotel. We stayed here to celebrate my daughters 11th birthday and the hotel staff was wonderful, from the chocolate cake in the room for my daughter to the neverending questions we had about going into NY and the friendly staff at the omlet station in the am. If you are considering traveling to NY and would like a breather from the hussel and bussel of the city and save a ton loot then you should stay here. They offer free parking and you can catch the bus right across the street. We were not bothered by any noises from outside there is hardly any traffic in the area after 9:00, i know because we came back from the city every night at about that time. So save your money and spend it on yourself in NY and enjoy a stay here.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank beck420
Reviewed October 20, 2009

This was the first time we used this hotel as a way to go to NY.My wife and sister-in-law and my friend have been stayed here from 12 Sept. to 23 Sept.2009 ,11 days,in two different rooms.One of the rooms was facing front street and ok.,second room was facing back side and it was very noisy.İn No 509 room from the outside heating/cooling equipments as well as the noise was coming into the room.We have reported this to reception and have wanted to change the room.But she said that ' there was no room in accordance with our request' and in addition to close our ears with the stopper such the pilot do.We have not been heard in ourlife.We have tried unsuccessfully to get noiseless room.So my sister-in-law and friend could not sleep during all accomodation.
Otherwise ,our rooms smelled like an ashtray and it was airless.We also had to go to Wal-Mart to purchase air cleaning supplies because the rooms stunk.We left in our rooms the air-freshener that to use coming after us.
The carpets and furnitures are too old and needs absolutely replacement.Sofas and chairs are to worn out could not sit comfortably and we have avoided touching our hands sides of the sofabed.
So. ı would say Embassy Suites Hotel is not good value for money.You can get a good budget hotel room in Meadowlands
Don't book this hotel you will be dissappointed.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2009

Took a trip to see NTC with my 9 year old. Did not want the noise and cost of NYC hotel so stayed outside city limits in NJ which is a bus ride away. Hotel has free breakfast included, free parking, right across the street in the ft. of hotel is where bus takes you to NYC port authority. 15 minute ride and you are on the east side of NYC. Port authority is large and somewhat confusing, but once you find your terminal, the ride home is easy and quick. Hotel was in need of newer carpet, but was overall very good. We slept very well and loved the fact that we had fridge, microwave, coffee maker, 2 flat screen TV's, sep. bedroom suite and very large bathroom. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank montesmama
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Stayed @ Embassy Suites, Secaucus/Meadowlands and will on ALL future visits to NYC. Why? 1) Savings and Convenience. Have stayed in NYC three years running in hotels and renting apartments never for less than $375/ night, usually UWS/UES/Midtown neighborhoods. Always have to catch the subway or a taxi to get back to where we're staying after being out all day, then a walk to the hotel/ apt. ES has a NJT bus stop not 100 ft. from the front door. The bus runs every 10 min. during the day and every 30 min. later in the day, dropping you off @ the Port Authority Bus Terminal @ 42nd St. & 8th Ave. (practically IN Times Square) after a comfortable, air conditioned, one-stop, 15 min. ride. All for $3 each way. Can't beat it. And the hotel rate was less than half of what I'd been paying in NYC, and included cooked to order breakfast, and $1 drink manager's reception. 2) The Staff. Can't say enough about how courteous and helpful they were from check-in to checkout. We arrived early and asked if they could hold our bags. They told us they could do better than that and allowed us to check in to our room. They even gave us maps of NYC and bus schedules, advising us which gate to find the return buses depending on the hour we returned to the hotel. Rooms were clean, neat, cool, comfortable, and quiet. @ breakfast a staffer noticed my hands full trying to bring breakfast up to my wife and hard to arouse teenagers and helped me get there, pushing every button and opening every door after i turned down her offer to get me my own cart!!. Great people, great breakfast, great stay... Highly recommend this as a cost-saving way to see NY. Buy a multi-day MetroCard and get to all the places you want to see without spending anymore on transportation..

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family