1,583 results
All reviewsevening receptionacross the streetthe busnew yorkomeletmade to order breakfastport authoritypancakesfree parkingliving roomtimes squareexpo centerfree breakfastinto nycnj transitpotatoesrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This motel went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable and memorable. Each front desk staff we encountered was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with transportation and sightseeing suggestions. We had an issue with bathroom mold in our first room - they immediately sent us to another room that met our satisfaction and even gave us free transportation to one of tour areas to make up for the initial room condition and need to move. Excellent breakfast choices. Clean common areas all through the motel. Excellent value - easy commute to the center of Manhattan by NJ Transit bus that picks up right across the street.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Not the traditional Embassy Suites. One free drink only. Over crowded. Cannot handle large numbers of people. Short of tables, plates, tableware. Coffee out and no staff to replenish. Stay across the street. Nice Hampton or holiday inn express.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I met an excellent hotel guest relations person named Jamill, she helped my husband and I tremendously with train and other transit information and informed us of places where we could shop and get good bargins. She was always friendly and corteous to us. This is my best experience with a guest relations host. We were out and could not get back because of the transit service and I called the hotel and they sent us a cab on them to get us back to the hotel. It was a time when the temperatures were extremely hot and humid. We even got a special treat on the hotel to see a free movie in our hotel room on them. A really good place to stay. Jamill you were Great! Mr. Clarence and Lisa Brookins/Homestead Pa

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was the second time my family and I had stayed at this hotel. The staff was very nice and very helpful. The room on the other hand was a bit worn down and dated. The bathroom ceiling was very dirty with hair and hairspray. Also during one of the nights there was a man in the next room who seemed to be drunk and was screaming at what seemed to be his wife. My children of course was very scared, so after that my kids didn't enjoy being there but we left the next morning. I also think it is a bit pricey but it has easy access to the city.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good hotel with spacious and clean rooms. Service and personnel are very good. In the area there are also good options for lunch (Meadowlands Center). Recommended for business trips close to the Big Apple. Just keep in mind that move to NY cost about 70 USD for each trip in Taxy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business