$152
$125
$139
$129
HolidayInn.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$128
$110
$117
$194
$169
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$104
$101
$148
$130
GardenInn.com
$145
1,567 results
All reviewsevening receptionacross the streetthe busnew yorkomeletmade to order breakfastport authoritypancakesfree parkingliving roomtimes squareexpo centerfree breakfastinto nycnj transitpotatoesrestaurants within walking distance
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The room was sweltering, the furniture torn and stained, sitting room TV disconnected, breakfast not up to par. Staff friendly and polite, but couldn't help much in resolving issues. Large rooms, with standard suite accoutrements. I was traveling for business, but chose Embassy Suites because I'd brought my family. The space was useful, but it was not a comfortable trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I go to NYC a couple of times a year and like to stay in Secaucus, primarily because its close to Teterboro and only a few minutes by bus to Manhattan (rush hour not withstanding).

On my last trip two weeks ago I decided to stay at the Embassy Suites (the only hotel in the area that I had not tried).
I am not sure what the suites deal was all about but my room was the size of a broom closet and so was my coworker's. Breakfast was a nightmare the lines were extremely long and it just became easier to go across the street and eat at the Starbucks.
The next day I got up at the crack of dawn to have a shot at the breakfast which wasn't very good, the eggs are the only decent part of the buffet everything is prestty unhealthy and low quality.

Overall it was a pretty disappointing stay, the front desk wasn't accommodating at all in changing rooms so effectively we paid suite prices only to get a room half the size of most other hotels - I felt like I was in a European hotel minus the service.

Room Tip: Make sure you do not get the corner rooms - they are the size of a brrom closet
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark J
pinalfrank, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry we didn't provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were here on a bus trip to NYC. This was obviously a luxury hotel "in its day." The furniture and carpeting show signs of many years of wear. However, it was neat and clean and VERY roomy! I especially liked the bedroom (with TV) being separated from the "sitting area" (with another TV) as I get up a few hours before my husband and could shower, etc. w/o disturbing him. The breakfast was OUTSTANDING...with omelets, etc. "made to order." With a little modernizing, I would rate it EXCELLENT! I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Everyone in our group liked their room, so I guess any area would be fine.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
pinalfrank, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel during your recent visit to the area. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and all of our offering. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Conveniently located near New York City and not too expensive for that region, this place is hard to beat with many restaurants nearby, a Walmart across the street, and a one seat bus ride into Manhattan at the door. The room was spacious and comfortable, the climate control was good, as was the water pressure, elevators were spacious and efficient, and the free breakfast, which includes an omelet bar was a highlight. Unfortunately, the staff weren't the nicest or smartest people around, and rooms on the lower floors are exposed to a lot of nice from the indoor courtyard at all hours; luckily you can drown it out by closing your bedroom door when you go to sleep.

Room Tip: Higher floors are much quieter; some higher floor rooms are set aside exclusively for Hilton Hhonors members so ask about that.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
pinalfrank, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Hotel Secaucus during your recent visit to the area. We are pleased you enjoyed our hotel offerings as well as our convenient location. Our apologies for issues you encountered with our staff. I would like to know more specifics so we can address the concerns. Your input is greatly appreciated as this is how we can better ourselves.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We wanted to see 2 baseball games in NY but just couldn't find a hotel that was reasonable and fit our tastes. I searched for the closest Embassy Suites (our favorite chain) and found this one. A bus right across the street takes you to Port Authority in 15 minutes. Free parking and a fabulous hot breakfast and $200 a night suites makes this a great value. My only negative is that it's time for this hotel to get some new carpet. Great service, though.

Room Tip: Being a Hilton Honors member (free to join) gets you on the higher floors, which is less noisy and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shurwitz

Thank you for selecting the Embassy Suites Hotel in Secaucus during your recent visit. With so many options, we are pleased you selected us and look forward to welcoming you back should you return for another baseball game.