“Surprisingly good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Tried a couple of other restaurants before this one but they were full so went in here. Didn't like the look on the outside but the service and food were good, both on the regular menu and kids menu.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love sitting outside with friends, relaxing and watching people come and go. It's a great place to eat before the music starts in the center.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Every year my daughter and I come to Secaucus to attend a Beatles convention nearby. We ALWAYS eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise. I was in town with some old college friends recently and we ate here for Lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We were seated immediately and had a knowledgeable and enthusiastic waiter. Both of my friends had never been there and he answered all of their questions and made suggestions. They had burgers and I had fish and chips. We were able to make some substitutions. We needed to get out quickly and the service was quick and efficient. I have also been here on other visits on a Friday night with similar results.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there and the burgers were huge. Food was hot and service was good. We would come back again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Awesome food and ambiance. The crowd at this place was fun. It was crazy for a snowy, wet, Monday night. They were all doing karaoke... Mostly young, hip and Latin crowd!