“This is a fun place to eat!”

Cheeseburger in paradise
Ranked #6 of 81 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“This is a fun place to eat!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I love sitting outside with friends, relaxing and watching people come and go. It's a great place to eat before the music starts in the center.

Visited August 2012

West Chester, PA
“Great Place to Eat When in Secaucus/ Longtime Customer”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Every year my daughter and I come to Secaucus to attend a Beatles convention nearby. We ALWAYS eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise. I was in town with some old college friends recently and we ate here for Lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We were seated immediately and had a knowledgeable and enthusiastic waiter. Both of my friends had never been there and he answered all of their questions and made suggestions. They had burgers and I had fish and chips. We were able to make some substitutions. We needed to get out quickly and the service was quick and efficient. I have also been here on other visits on a Friday night with similar results.

• Visited March 2013
“Good food and affordable.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there and the burgers were huge. Food was hot and service was good. We would come back again.

Miami, Florida
“Karaoke Madness - Great Fun”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Awesome food and ambiance. The crowd at this place was fun. It was crazy for a snowy, wet, Monday night. They were all doing karaoke... Mostly young, hip and Latin crowd!

Visited February 2013
Neversink, New York
“Fun Fun Fun”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I love this chain and I'm never dissapointed with the food or the service. All I can say is YEH for cheeseburger Paradise!!!

Visited May 2012