“Late dining just ordered appetizers”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Clayton, North Carolina
“Late dining just ordered appetizers”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was late we had just traveled into town. My wife were hungry but didn't want anything too heavy before we went back to hour hotel so we decided to get something from Bonefish. My wife had had Soup corn chowder crab and salad she said it was great. I had ordered the fish burger but changed my mind and ordered the Baja fish tacos it was really good as well.

• Visited March 2013

Hainesport, New Jersey
“dinner”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

being a seafood person, had been looking forward eating there..the fish tacos were ok.. I cook better ones.

Visited February 2013
Sayre, Pennsylvania
“Very Tasty!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The potatoes au gratin are the best. Meat done the way you like and a quality cut. Seafood is their speciality.

Visited February 2013
Montgomery, Texas
“First Visit to Bonefish Grill - Will Definitely Go Back”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Was visiting for a business trip and went to Bonefish with a party of 10. They did a great job on our meals. The Service was great and the food very good. Will definitely go back.

• Visited February 2013
North Arlington, New Jersey
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The Secaucus location is the closet to us but I have been at Paramus and Woodbridge and I am happy the menus are the same. The atmosphere is nice and locations are usually busy so I would recommend a reservation if possible. The salad and the citrus dressing is the best. They have a different take on au gratin potatoes which is amazing and to be savored slowly. The filet mignon was done to perfection and my husband loves their shrimp/scallops. Prices are what is to be expected of a restaurant of this type. Bathrooms were clean and I like the floor to ceiling doors. I hear they do a brunch but have not tried that yet. Don't think you would be disappointed having dinner here.

• Visited May 2012