“Fabulous meal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Bang bang shrimp and the deserts were amazing. Peanut butter and jelly pudding could have fed 3 people. The portions are generous and this was a real treat.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ok, nothing special and not the exceptional fish dinners we thought. But it was ok. I would go back, but not rushing to do so, just average.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

As you walk into its sea faring aura ,the restaurant presents itself in a dimly lit setting! Quite charming for personal conversation. The music is easy listening and surrounds you with a ocean calming peace.. The menu is full of different gravies and condiments to be served with a high variety of freshly caught fish! Personally like the Salmon!They serve both wild caught and farm raised fish. You may exchange seasonings for a different fish entree at will or as recommended by the eatery! Salads are plentiful! Get a hook on to the many choices of dessert before you sail off!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love Bonefish restaurants! Yes, they are a chain, and I generally try to stay away from chains, but I do make an exception with Bonefish. I've eaten at them in several cities, and I have never had a bad experience. This visit was no exception. Food was excellent and our server was very perceptive as to how to treat us. She knew we would like to joke around a bit, and she was 'right back at ya'. Great service and great food--what more could you ask for?

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great new brunch menu and you can get the regular items on the dinner menu as well. They also offer unlimited mimosas and bellini's! My favorite place is in East Brunswick, NJ.