“Amazing Swordfish!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I are on vacation from PA and we had never been to a Bonefish Grill before. The waitress Debra S. was so nice and so helpful. She went above and beyond to ensure that my severe food allergy to ginger twas noted with the kitchen staff and none of my food contained or came in contact with ginger. This is such a wonderful thing for me since a small ammount of ginger will send me to the emergency room! My husband had the Tilapia stuffed with all kinds of goodness. He is not a "fish" person and he is still raving about the great dish. I ordered the swordfish and let me just say if you go here get it! It is the BEST fish i have ever had. perfectly prepared, light, flaky and delicious! Wonderful staff, excellent food, moderate prices, we will definetly reccomend to our friends and will come back whenever we can.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I really like the sea food... Great ambiance and great price...

Great experience except the pushy server who came to ask me every 3 minutes if the food was good, if I wanted another drink, something else or a dessert, more food or a coffee...

Too pushy... Ruin the evening kind of....

Fortunately I should or may have another server next time!

Delicious food for sure!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was the second time I've eaten here, and I have yet to be disappointed. I went to dinner with some colleagues, and we shared appetizers and then each got an entree as well. All the apps were great, especially the bang bang shrimp and the saucy shrimp. My main meal, grilled salmon, was excellent, and had just the right amount of grill flavor. The drinks were also excellent--I had a watermelon martini and a pomegranate martini--each was delicious in its own right. The service was superb as well, although the bar was a bit slow in getting us our drinks. If you're in the area, and want to steer clear of your typical chains, like the Olive Garden and Chili's, check this place out for a nice dinner.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The waitstaff was friendly and attentive. Menu wasn't large, but had something for everyone that I dined with. We tried the sashini app (delightful) and chowder for appetizers. I got more sashimi for dinner (yeah, it was that good), husband got 2 fish tacos that filled him up (suprisingly) and other couple got salad and salmon to split. Everyone enjoyed their meals, we didn't have to wait for anything. Waitstaff were superb and efficient. Would recommend trying this place, and wish there was one close to where I lived!!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went here for a team night out, and I had the most amazing Sea Bass! it was cooked to perfection and tasted out of this world! If I am there again on business, then I will be visiting here again!