“delicious food!”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Wood-Ridge, NJ
“delicious food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family loves eating at Carrabba's. The service is always very good, the price isn't too extreme, and the food is excellent. My favorite is the pork chop marsala...too die for!

• Visited April 2014

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Nice spot great attentive waitress”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Can't say much more than this restaurant is always nice regardless of the city. Oh and lasagna is the bomb dot com lol

Secaucus, New Jersey
“average Italian chain restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food was okay, and the service was decent. The restaurant was spacious. For a quick eats, this locale is not bad, esp. for an after movie dinner or lunch.

Visited May 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Customized my order”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was fortunate to go to lunch with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his assistant, Holly. We went to this wonderful restarant which I visited in other areas of the country on several occasions. This visit I think I ate there 3 times. One of those times they added proschutto ham to my Chicken Alfredo and it was delicious!

• Visited March 2014
Brandon, Florida
“Good for lunch or dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a gift card, so we came for a late lunch on Saturday. The restaurant was nearly empty. We immediately got a table. We got lunch menu, when we asked for dinner menu got it without any problem. The food was very good, my husband ordered Minestrone soup and Fettuccine Carrabba. I ordered Caesar Salad and Tag Pic Pac with shrimp. We got the food really fast. Our waiter was not the best. For appetizer we have ordered Calamari, we never got them. We we’ll come back to this restaurant because of the food and good prices.

• Visited April 2014