“Customized my order”

Dining options: Reservations
Durham, North Carolina
“Customized my order”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was fortunate to go to lunch with Jean-Michel Cousteau and his assistant, Holly. We went to this wonderful restarant which I visited in other areas of the country on several occasions. This visit I think I ate there 3 times. One of those times they added proschutto ham to my Chicken Alfredo and it was delicious!

• Visited March 2014

Brandon, Florida
“Good for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a gift card, so we came for a late lunch on Saturday. The restaurant was nearly empty. We immediately got a table. We got lunch menu, when we asked for dinner menu got it without any problem. The food was very good, my husband ordered Minestrone soup and Fettuccine Carrabba. I ordered Caesar Salad and Tag Pic Pac with shrimp. We got the food really fast. Our waiter was not the best. For appetizer we have ordered Calamari, we never got them. We we’ll come back to this restaurant because of the food and good prices.

• Visited April 2014
Teaneck, New Jersey
“AWFUL!!!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Took my family Saturday April 5th. Horrible experience. We had an unusually long wait to be seated. We ordered our food when I got my salad I found an extremely long hair in my salad. The waitress notified the manager who was kind enough to come over an apologize which I excepted. He wanted to comp desert if we choose to have any after our meal. I was turned off and could not eat but my family did. So my family decided to have desert. The desert took 30mins to come out of the kitchen and when it did my wife found pieces of plastic in her desert. I paid my bill and walked out of the restaurant. My son took 5 steps out of the restaurant and became ill and started to throw up. I will never ever go back to any Carrabbas and every chance I get to tell someone my ordeal then I will.....Eaters Be Ware!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
Danville, Pennsylvania
“So good I kept coming back”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Had the lasagna, pizza and shrimp & scallops in vodka sauce and all were excellent. I was staying in the area and there are lots of restaurant choices but the food, atmosphere and customer service were so good I kept coming back. Highly recommend.

Visited February 2014
Secaucus, New Jersey
“1st time trial”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Well it's not the best Italian I've ever had. The good points: The atmosphere is really nice. The server we had was very informative and had a great personality. My wife's pasta dish had great flavor but the shrimp were over cooked. when we told the server the owner came over with a dish of freshly cook shrimp that were delicious and he also took it off the check. The bad points: It's not the best Italian you will ever have. But for a night out with the family after a movie or what not it is better then the olive garden. I will go again when in the area because of the attention given by the owner when we mentioned the shrimp. It's hard these days to find good customer service.

• Visited November 2013