“Perfect!”

Dining options: Reservations
Preston, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Everything was first class from the moment we entered the restaurant. The ambience was great and all the food we ordered was excellent. Our server was Edith and she was very attentive. All in all a perfect way to end our stay in New York.

Visited August 2013

St. John's, Canada
“Good food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

While not an authentic Italian restruant the food is good. Large servings and reasonable bar prices. Service was a bit questionable. Server was nice and friendly but seemed a bit out of it. She didn't comeback until after the meal was finished. I would certainly try them again. I do think the practice of adding 18% gratituiti was a bit much. The server did not deserve that much (I changed the amount on the final payment). No mention was made of the rate before we ordered.

• Visited August 2013
Homestead, Pennsylvania
“Best Italian Chain restaurant”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is the place to go a sure nuff step up from the Olive Garden bread is fresh and dipping dressing excellent. I had Shrimp alfredo and added artichokes to my entree. You were allowed to do that there with no problem. My husband had a chicken sampler type of entree which he also said was execellent and he normally does not care for Italian restaurants but if this restaurant were in Pittsburgh we would visit more often. The pasta was cooked to perfection and I could find my shrimp Ha ha, and they had a garlic butter sauce that we had on the an appetizer that was awesome.

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Consistenty good”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have loved Carraba's ever since Johnny and his brother opened their original restaurant up in Houston. While this one is not quite up to the standards of the two original ones in Houston it is consistent and serves good food.

Visited May 2013
West Palm Beach, FL
“Consistently Delicious”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I've tried several of these chain franchise places across the country but found this place especially unique based on what had previously occupied this space !! The makeover is stunning given that this place was formerly a place called 'Bazookas' - a sad play on words for a 'wanna be' Hooters!?!?
Anyway the food was great and the bartender - Steve - entertaining