“dinner/drinks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014

had 2 appetizers for dinner, was OK, not great. wasnt hungry for the steak or burgers. Drinks were expensive compared to where we live. I like the outback in Burlington , Vt better

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I had the prime rib it was very good. their sweep potato was good to. Lots of food and didn't have room for dessert. My husband had the special and he said it was very good to. The restaurant was busy, but they got to us right away and had lots of help to bring the meal, etc. Love the bread! We would go back.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Had never been to an outback before... it was an awesome experience ... our waiter gave us what seemed to be undivided attention anything we needed from water to new silverware he was there.!! They accidentally sent out the wrong food and they more then made up for it !! We were so impressed we ate dinner there every night we were in NJ ...so if you happen to stop in sit in Jason's section he will take great care of you!!!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Took my Mom, Daughter and her boyfriend & my Grandson here for a special dinner.
The food was great, prices high but no higher than other steakhouses .
Service wasn't overly friendly but the order was accurate and there were no "problems".
I recommend it

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I used to be a fan of the Outback back in college. The last time I was here last year, it was a big disappointment. The food and service were sub par, and there was a long wait for food, even though the restaurant wasn't even full. I would opt for one of the other restaurants in the plaza area and leave this as one of my last choices.