“Great afternoon”
Review of Field Station: Dinosaurs - MOVED

Field Station: Dinosaurs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Field Station: Dinosaurs is a thrilling dinosaur expedition featuring 30 life-sized animatronic dinosaurs (including the ninety foot long Argentinosaurus). Meet a 15-foot T-Rex puppet, enjoy our new 3D movie and see the park come to life with dinosaur wranglers and troubadors at this interactive outdoor adventure in New Jersey's Overpeck Park.
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I took our three grandchildren, ages 8,7 and 3 here today. We spent about 4 hours and everone enjoyed the field stations and the dinos. The staff was very helpful. Since we spent 4 hours there it was a pretty good value for the money. We did bring our own lunch, snacks and drinks so that saved a bit on money. For the amount of people there the restrooms were kept relatively clean.

4  Thank spoiledrotten1

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I begged my kids to go to Field Station: Dinosaurs with me and they both said, "no". I ended up meeting a friend there and we loved it. We are both 47, going on 12. I knew what to expect as I had read many reviews and also saw their website. There are 31 animatronic dinosaurs situated along a path through the park. We spent almost three hours there exploring and photographing the dinosaurs. Yes, they are a hokey and rubbery and loud, but if you like dinosaurs, or robotics ... it's a pretty cool place. There were a handful of shows going on and they seemed to be geared towards little children. I have to admit, we were the only adults there without children and the children we did see were probably all under 10 years old. A few of them were freaked out by the prehistoric monsters. We enjoyed seeing that.

The price is high considering we paid $25 each and also $10 to park. I've been to Dinosaur World near Tampa which has over 100 dinosaurs, and free parking. Of course, their dinosaurs don't wag their tails or clench their jaws and roar. The Tampa dinosaurs do look more real though. Field Station is not large but there is room to grow. It has a bit of a "temporary" feel to it as many of the stops along the way are portable trailers, including the bathrooms and the gift shop. Hopefully, they will expand and add even more exhibits. If your kids are into dinosaurs, and you can splurge for a day, take them to see Field Station: Dinosaurs. If you're trying to cut back, rent Jurassic Park for $3.99.

3  Thank john a
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

My family and were excited to come here after listening to commercials about these robotic Dinosaurs. after paying $101.65. For 3 adults and one child. let me tell you don't bother overpriced for what you actually get. It took 30minutes and we almost went around the park twice!!! Pretty Cheesy.

3  Thank ideliver
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Field Station Dinosaurs is a fun attraction for kids ages 4-8. It was great to see many different Life size dinosaurs as you walk through the park. The shows that are put on are informative and fun. The kids get a stamp in a passport for the different events that are there. Buy tickets ahead of time to save a few dollars.

1  Thank klauberman