Very clean. Easy access. Easy to go to NYC... just park in Secaucus (rear of Post Office, 0,25$/hr) and take New Jersey Transit bus 190. Would do it again. Front desk people didn't know about that alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Extended Stay America-Secaucus, you will be checking into a clean and quiet hotel. A room that has a well-equipped kitchen with a full size refrigerator, microwave, 2 stove top burner, coffee maker, utensils, pot and pan. We do offer FREE Wi-Fi internet and a coin operated laundry facility located on site. We also offer FREE Grab n Go breakfast. In the back of the hotel there is a bbq grill, walk way, a great river view, and right across from the river the view of Met-Life (Home of the NY Giants and NY Jets). Conveniently across the street there is a Italian Restaurant, Subways, Dunkin Donuts, and Amazon Cafe. Less than half a mile down the road there are outlet malls ranging from Burlington Coat Factory, Gucci, Kenneth Cole, Sunglass Outlet, and more. Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Secaucus - Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Extended Stayamerica Secaucus Meadowlands
- Extended Stay Secaucus
- Secaucus Extended Stay