“It was a great experience to add to our vacation.”

Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Secaucus
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The people at the front desk were very friendly and informative to out of towners. The place was clean and nice. The location was extremely close to the bus stop that takes you into New York. It was an excellent experience and I plan on returning my next trip to the Big Apple!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was able to answer all your questions and that you appreciated the convenience of having a bus stop directly in front of the hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Everything excellent . Great room, friendly staff , big beds, very clean , easy to find, good parking , pets allowed. We had a very good experience in our stay for 2 nights , I strongly reccomend this hotel . A good option if you want to visit NY and stay in a cheaper place

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the property and that we appreciated the fact that we are pet friendly. I feel that is a great asset that we offer that other hotels do not. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel was an awesome place to stay at. Let's start with check-in, Vivian was so pleasant to deal with. She has a sense of humour and when I asked for recommendations of where to go for supper, she pulled out a map and gave us percise directions, when she said the turn off would be right after the 2nd overpass, she wasn't lying, it was literally right after the 2nd overpass. The room-great view, comfy bed, spacious (just my husband & I), we were in room 421. it's right across from the elevator, to be all honest we had negative thoughts about this, we didn't want to hear 'ding, ding' all night, but I fell asleep w/in 10 minutes after my head hit the pillow and neither of us heard 'ding, ding' till we woke up in the mornings. Only negative comment I do have is there could have been juice/milk with the breakfast, we're not coffee/tea people so we had to spend money at the vending machine to get some juice. The plug in our bath tub was broken but on our behalf we didn't report it. I'm not a bath lady, so all & all it didn't really bother us that it was broken. Check out was quick & easy too. View from room was amazing (see pictures) as well. Location is great, close to Metlife Stadium/IZOD Center and relatively close to Prudential Center. We were there for Wrestlemania 29 as well as a Devils/Leafs game.
Would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't let being close to the elevator upset you, you don't hear the 'ding, ding' as...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bmmurch

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a lengthy and positive review. It's great to hear that Vivian took great care of you. She is very knowledgeable of the area and a great asset to the team. In regards to having juice and milk, that is something that I can present to my team. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Good location, well-maintained facility, nice staff. No problems whatsoever. I would stay again. This is a great place to stay. The location can't be beat, and the actual hotel is clean and well-maintained. The staff was responsive and we had no issues whatsoever over a stay of several nights. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and stay again. I had never stayed in an extended stay before, and I have stayed in one in another city since, and it seems they are not all created or maintained equally, but this one was very good!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for complimenting the staff. I'm thrilled that everyone is here for your needs and that you enjoyed our well maintained property. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I started staying at this hotel soon after it was built and its still the best deal in the area. I don't spend much time in my room on my trips but its great to be able to eat foods I buy in the area and prepare myself instead of eating out every meal. There is a good liquor store across the street so you can save even more money, as well as a decent number of restaurants within walking distance. This hotel is quiet at night too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff36455

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you find things very convenient for you within walking distance. I am also happy to hear that you notice that the staff does a great job and keeping the property quiet and well maintained. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Extremely helpful staff members, particularly the manager. I arrived a little early so paid just $50 to check in early which was very reasonable. We were asked frequently if we needed anything which was wonderful. Staff on the desk were always willing to help us with any travel queries/taxis etc. Easy access to the city from the 129 bus, however you will be set back $70+ if you arrive by taxi, so it's best to know about the bus before arriving at the hotel!
Room was large in size, all in working order. Comfortable and nice to stay in.
Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and our friendly staff. Our public transportation into the city is very convenient and all information you need is always located at the frontdesk. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Friendly, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable room. Mayekin was very helpful with getting us printouts of our tickets to the 9/11 memorial because we did not have a printer with us. It was great having easy access to the bus to New York right in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AlG410
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was able to assist you in printing out your tickets. It is convenient that we have easy access into NY from the hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.