“EXCELLENT NUMBER ONE BEST HOTEL EVER” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands

Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Secaucus
Secaucus, New Jersey
“EXCELLENT NUMBER ONE BEST HOTEL EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This hotel staff goes out of their way to make a customer feel at home. I can't beleive how great everyone is! The front desk staff Yoelle, Vivian, Vladimir, Carmen, all of them, all the maids Tania, the Maintenance Men, everyone that works here!!! It is by the far the very best hotel I've ever stayed in, they all really make you feel welcome and important.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your wonderful compliments regarding our staff members. I'm so pleased to hear that everyone made you feel welcome, and that you had such a pleasant experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My stay at the hotel was perfect. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel staff are very professional and friendly, specially a gentleman call Vladimir. Looking forward to my next trips to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank grace198860745
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that Vladimir was helpful to you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

From the moment I set foot in the door, I had a great impression. At first I didn't know but it was the hotel manager checking us in. Yoel made us laugh and told us of some things to do in the area and where to get the most important thing of all... FOOD! When we got to our room, the room was immaculate. Everything ranging from the cups and plates down to the tub and sink were squeaky clean! We met a few members of the staff and they were all phenomenal. Always courteous, friendly and willing to lend a helping hand when we walked in with grocery bags! I would stay at this place again and recommend anyone to stay here!

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that the staff and I made you feel so welcome. I'm glad that we were able to direct you to exactly what you were looking for: FOOD! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

One of my most pleasant and extremely well maintained hotel that I stayed at in a long time. Bed were comfortable, loved the flat screen TV and had a good selections of channels to watch. I am a consultant and travel extensively on both coast and was delighted with staff on how knowledgeable they were with the area and going beyond there responsibility to make me feel at home. Will return and recommend to others. Location is prime time 30 minutes from NYC 5 minutes from outlet mall and 6 minutes from great restaurants. Keep it up OUTSTANDING experience, Francisco P Miami Florida.

Room Tip: I had corner suite and was quite large and comfortable
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Francisco S
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was able to assist you with all your needs. The location of this property is suitable for many travelers, with NJ Transit right in front of the hotel to take you into NYC, and the train station a mile down the road. I'm glad that these options were available to you. Most of all, however, I am glad that you felt so comfortable and at home. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I enjoyed my say at the ESA Secaucus-Meadowlands. The hotel is conveniently located close to stadium and the shopping centers. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful specially Vladimir.
some places have really bad service but for the price here you cant go wrong was treated like I deserved to be treated. loved every minute of it.
plan on staying again soon as i can =)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Roosevelt L
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that the hotel was conveniently located for you. Many guests have told us that we are one of the best options for anyone traveling to the IZOD Center and MetLife Stadium. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, and for mentioning Vladimir by name. If you ever need anything in the near future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I enjoyed my say at the Extended Stay America, Secaucus-Meadowlands. The hotel is conveniently located close to everything. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

1 Thank Travelmusic76
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that everything was so convenient for you during your stay, and that the staff took great care of you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

new up grades great stay and customer service highly recommended new up grades great stay and customer service highly recommended new up grades great stay and customer service highly recommended new up grades great stay and customer service highly recommended new up grades great stay and customer service highly recommended

1 Thank Genarop23
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you had a great stay and the staff took great care of you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.