“Great, clean, and convenient”

Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Secaucus
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed with my sister and we had a great stay. Only downside is that the bus from in frontnof the hotel stops running at 910. After that you walk 2 blocks to the next stop. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Liquor store and food across the street. I have stayed at numerous hotels in secaucus but they were sold out due to the storm. I'm glad I found this one because I will be a returning customer.

• Stayed: November 2012
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were conveniently located near all that you needed during your stay. We appreciate that you enjoyed our clean rooms and great staff, if I may paraphrase. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands

Reviewed November 22, 2012

From the moment we checked in, to the clean rooms, to the outlet malls few blocks away. Carmen and vlad were amazing. The entire time we were here, the housekeeper and guy cleaning always said hi and always smiling

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our team left such a positive impression on you! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The staff went above and beyond to make my stay a pleasant and comfortable one.
The staff was extremely attentive and everything was very clean and tidy.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again for my next visit. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. It is always a pleasure to hear that our team can provide such a positive experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed at this place for work during Hurricane Sandy and let me tell you the place was incredible. During such a tough time these people really went over the top the help me out during this terrible storm. The helped with anything I needed such as toothbrushes, helped me get clothes, they even provided me discounted dry cleaning because they knew about my situation for work and going back home. The hotel manager was absolutely the nicest person during my stay and always made sure I felt comfertable. Would highly recommend this place to anyone who needed to stay a hotel. I wish I could give more stars that's how great they were.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel manager what your preference is and he will help you out.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for such a glowing review! It's great to hear that the entire team was able to go “Over the top” when helping you both during and after Hurricane Sandy. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We got placed here during the storm and vladimeer and Joel the manager were so helpful. They were there all day and night. The power went out and everyone met at the lobby where the kids played and other people were playing cards. The way they handled themselves was beyond anything I have ever seen. Joel and vladimeer went out multiple times during the storm to sweep the water out so that his property didn't flood. Joel, I hope your bosses read this because you are such an amazing manager and person. Bless you

• Stayed: October 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that Yoel and Vladimir made the impression on you that they did. As the Area Operations Manager I assure you that we read each and every response and I send you my sincerest gratitude to you for such an excellent review Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The title says it all. What a great clean hotel. They have such a knowledgable and friendly staff. Manager is a pleasure to speak to. Clean and conveniently locate to a bus stop to NY, food across the street, and outlets down the road.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt both our property and our team was “Amazing”. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My stay was incredible. I stayed in the Secaucus branch during renovations and they were all extremely accommodating and were so polite and cordial to myself and my crew. Not only was the manager out spoken but he also made my overnight guests feel welcomed with extra pillows and a blanket.

• Stayed: June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our management and team were willing to go out of their way to be accommodating and made you feel welcome. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.