“It was ok. The chicken crispers were over cooked.”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #14 of 82 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2012

If your looking for snacks and sports bar Chili's is always a good choice. The staff was very friendly and clean.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

great food , helpful staff and delightful ambience. this was my 1st visit at Chili's and enjoyed it thoroughly. Will recommend to all.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The bartenders are great. Got to know them during the 16 weeks I spent in the area. All greated me with a hand shake or hello, had my drink ready & even started to take the word puzzles out of the paper for me.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Have visited numerous Chili's around the US and Canada. This is the only bad one we've encountered. And boy was it bad. Service was dreadful , despite restaurant being almost empty all guests were seated in a single area to make life easier for the serving staff, Surely the customer experience is more important than an easy life. Even then the service was very slow and staff seemed disinterested. 2 of our party opted for quesadillas and neither of us felt very well afterwards. Also Manager please note that EVERY guest who tried to enter the restrooms used the wrong entrance - your signage perhaps? We know because despite sparseness of guests we were all seated close to restroom and staff entrance. Very disappointed and sadly will cause me to avoid all Chili's in future.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We were staying in New Jersey & my sons fiancé wanted to go to chillis for her birthday meal,
My meal came out & it was cold we'll in fact it was freezing,if we ever see another chillis it would be to soon for me as I would never go there again.