“Food not on a level with other Chili's”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #16 of 81 Restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Have visited numerous Chili's around the US and Canada. This is the only bad one we've encountered. And boy was it bad. Service was dreadful , despite restaurant being almost empty all guests were seated in a single area to make life easier for the serving staff, Surely the customer experience is more important than an easy life. Even then the service was very slow and staff seemed disinterested. 2 of our party opted for quesadillas and neither of us felt very well afterwards. Also Manager please note that EVERY guest who tried to enter the restrooms used the wrong entrance - your signage perhaps? We know because despite sparseness of guests we were all seated close to restroom and staff entrance. Very disappointed and sadly will cause me to avoid all Chili's in future.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We were staying in New Jersey & my sons fiancé wanted to go to chillis for her birthday meal,
My meal came out & it was cold we'll in fact it was freezing,if we ever see another chillis it would be to soon for me as I would never go there again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

For starter I had chicken crispys and main a chilli. My fiancé opted for the fajitas. The waiters were very pleasant and helpful and the food was very tasty. It was a nice touch also when the fajitas came out sizzling. I couldn't finish my whole meal and we only paid 50 dollars for two courses. Excellent prices for great food here.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Walking distance from the Holiday day inn i was doing training in. Good service, but can be a little slow during the lunch rush which is understandable. I didn't mind because it's a good place to just relax. I actually went here 2 out of the 4 days of training, so they are doing something right.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

You can't never go wrong at Chilli's!! We were staying in a nearby hotel and decided for a late lunch. We ordered simple, a couple of burguers and buffalo wings... need to say more?? Despite the place was awfully full, we had a great server, full attention from everyone, food delivered fast... we had a nice lunch... thanks to all the staff!!

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!