“Great Food, Great Service, Great Prices”

Sinbad Cafe & Grill
Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Secaucus
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 20 meadowlands parkway
Description: Delve into divine Mediterranean and Lebanese cuisine in a relaxing atmosphere created at Sinbad Cafe & Grill in Secaucus. This Middle Eastern restaurant serves up delicious dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a full Hookah menu. Bring your own alcohol to Sinbad Cafe & Grill and enjoy light bites with friends at this Hookah lounge. Come in for lunch specials from Monday-Saturday. Whether you are entertaining business partners, or on a date, Sinbad Cafe & Grill is the perfect place to go. Dinner includes delicious Lebanese cuisine. This Northern New Jersey Lebanese eatery is also available for private parties for birthdays, anniversaries or corporate events. Let Sinbad Cafe & Grill cater your next event. Come in today and enjoy some of the most authentic Lebanese cuisine in northern, New Jersey.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We decided to give this little cafe a try for breakfast, am I glad that we did!!!! It was tasty, fast, hot and very affordable. Everything in the NY/NJ area is pricey, but I fed 4 of us for $22 which is almost unheard of in that area! The service was great and everyone was friendly!!!!! They are the ones who told us where the bus stop was at to head into NY!!!!! If you are in the area, go and visit this little cafe, it will be well worth your time!!!!!!!

1  Thank JustGina56287
Luay A, Manager at Sinbad Cafe & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2015

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Nice environment, people casually smoking hookahs (which may be a big turn-off if thats something you haven't experienced before, but doesn't bother or excites most people) in the dining area. I have seen this type of relaxed, laid back environment before at hookah bars, but this place doesn't have such a huge emphasis on them so the food meshes well with it. I asked the waitress/cashier for her best wrap recommendation, (chicken caesar wrap) and it turned out above average surprisingly. Veggies were not watery and dripping out of wrap, all components of the sandwich were cooked appropriately and the fires served with it were very good as well. I must admit, while sitting in this room waiting for my order, i was ready to be disappointed, but was pleasantly surprised when I was finished. I would recommend this place to friends (although I would most likely not bring my mother here mostly due to the ambient hookah smoke in the area) for lunch, dinner, or a meeting any time.

2  Thank cshans07

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had a horrible experience at the hotel restaurant across the street so I stopped in here to grab a quick coffee and muffin before I made the long drive home. I was starving, and it smelled so good that I ended up leaving with a breakfast wrap that made my parents and husband (who were next door in Dunkin Donuts) jealous. Wheat wrap with eggs, ham and cheddar cheese that was so hot I needed to let it cool before I could even take a bite.... it was worth the wait :)

Luay A, Owner at Sinbad Cafe & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2015

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We went to the Sinbad Cafe and Grill for breakfast before heading over to NYC for the day. It lived up to other reviews in having a comprehensive breakfast menu, good quality food and reasonable prices.

The Sinbad Cafe is family-owned and operated. The staff was friendly, and the atmosphere made it feel like you were participating in a family meal.

I would recommend the Sinbad to anyone staying near the Meadowlands and Highway 3/I-95 hotel complexes.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Staff was very nice. We had a delicious spinach/cheese omelet and banana pancakes that were almost sinfully good..all for under ten bucks.