“Always the Best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Trillos is one of my favorite restaurants. It's a cozy BYOB, family owned and run. Waitstaff are friendly and helpful. Food is absolutely delicious. Portions are the perfect size ( i usually end up bringing some home).
I have even had private parties here - everyone loved it!! Chris and Craig are the 2 brothers who own this place along with their dad. Wonderful people, always a true pleasure dining here. I feel like I am home with family!!!

2  Thank JKAMA

Reviewed August 23, 2012

So glad we ate here. The food was fantastic. They staff/owner were friendly and very helpful with choosing items from the menu. Brought our own wine and no corkage fee! Great dessert too. I will definitely return when I am back in the area.

2  Thank Ohio2Mexico
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Just returned a second time and once again, enjoyed an excellent meal. I had a lunch salad which was a great choice on a hot day. Everything about this food is the best quality. Along with personal service from a staff that is there to satisfy. I can't wait to return again.

2  Thank pghdrumr
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We go to this restaurant often if we are in the mood for high-end Italian food. Secaucus is a town of many of Italian restaurants, and Trillos is one of the best. This place only needs a Pro list:

Pros:
1. Amazing food. Living in northern Jersey, Italian food is abundant, and this place is tops. When you order Chicken Marsala it is made with real marsala wine. Sauces are made from scratch. We think the pastas are made from scratch, at least they taste like they are.
2. Sunset Dining = one of the best deals in town. On Monday through Friday, between 4:30 and 7:30 (dinner time!), for $21.95 one gets an appetizer, an entree and dessert. Most of the entrees ordered individually cost between $17-$20, so this deal is great.
3. Mozzarella en Carozza: I've tried this at other restaurants and none can compare to Trillos version. If you don't know what it is, it is fluffy mozzarella, almost like french toast mozzarella. I highly recommend this.
4. BYOB: the restaurant focuses on the food, not their liquor sales.
5. The staff has always been consistent and friendly. More often than not the owner stops by our table to chat with us about the food or the topic of the day.

3  Thank psudino
Reviewed October 22, 2011

great food fresh and you can bring your owe wine.. thanks again loiry from red roof inn