Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Meadowlands River Inn(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$131
Hotels.com
$160
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof PLUS+ Secaucus/Meadowlands(Secaucus)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
$119
$128
$119
$161
Residence Inn Secaucus Meadowlands(Secaucus)
$219
$175
Residence Inn
$109
La Quinta
$161
$125
All reviewshomestead studio suitesprepackaged muffinsnew yorkthe busgrab and gomovie theatersmall kitchenport authoritygeneral managereasy commutehome away from homeking suitespecial thanksawesome hotelsam's clublincoln tunneliris
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Very clean. Great front desk help from everyone involved.
Thanks to Mash & Daniel and a bunch of others whose names I did not get.
Service was the best I've had in a lot of places, that charge twice as much.
Good show guys (and girl)!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words. I'm so pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one and also that you found our the service here to be so valuable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The best hotel!! Very convenient love the rooms they are like mini apartments! Staff is so helpful and friendly :) Just checked out today and I am going to say I will miss it! But will be back in June or July for another trip to the city :) loved my stay here!!!! Everything is so clean as well :)

• Stayed: March 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. It's great to hear that you found your room to be clean and the staff to be helpful and friendly. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again in June or July!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed here to attend the Beneath the Sea trade show at the Meadowlands. The hotel is within walking distance of the Meadowlands. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The room was a good value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our location is so convenient for your annual trade show, and we look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

All that you good reviews that you read for this place is nothing like the actual experience of staying here. Very Friendly and helpful staff , Place is kept very clean, Close to the mall and theatres and very convenient to go to New York with a bus stop available only a few yards from the hotel. All basic necessities are made available for your comfort. I enjoyed every bit of my stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and welcoming and that you found our location convenient. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

All in all I have had a really nice stay here. The staff is very helpful, they are at your service 24/7. Should you have any problems, receiving packages, in need for dry cleaning etc. you can rely on them. The location is nice, off-peak time to get to Manhattan is 15 minutes with the bus. The rooms are nice and cosy, only downside that the A/C and the fridge are loud :) Maybe the breakfast could be better as well, but my overall opinion about the place is very good, you should try it!

Room Tip: All rooms are really nice, just get used to the noise of the A/C unit :)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. We thank you for being our guest, and are pleased to hear that you love our hotel, its in-room amenities, and the hotel location. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Until then, if you have any question or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.